Part 8- EROTIC HEAT-What lovers do??(18+)

WARNING: this part contains detailed scenes which might be unsuitable for some audience. So read it at your own risk. This is just a work of fiction. I didn't mean to hurt any sentiments and if any other actors' fans find it offensive just stop reading coz this is only about JENSHAD.

For all those who wanted to read intense JENSHAD scenes this will be a treat for you coz I'm a pro at writing erotica 💁and this is the longest part I've ever written. So have fun..
~~~~~

11th December, ITA

Tuesday morning and they are still in bed. Quiet and the stare game on. Wrapped in each others arms and eyes doing the talk. Both of them like the quiet moments in the early morning hours, when they roll into each other. When his lips find her neck and his hands find her thighs. They love to begin the day as one.
J: I wish we met earlier ( she says while rubbing his fingers)
H: God has plans love. We had to learn the bitter truths of life. Maybe now is the time and here we are, for a fresh start in life together... leaving her past behind.( He replied cupping her face in his hand) and Jenny leans in to kiss him. It's not rushed. They take it slow. Slowly devouring each others lips to express their emotions. She pulls apart and gets up. J: You've made me an addict harshad.  I need to taste your lips before my coffee every morning. I don't know what I'll do when you aren't around. Now go make us some coffee. I'll join you in a while. She leaves to get ready for the day.

Watching her every morning next to him , gives him immense amount of satisfaction. They make each other laugh, smile, grow, lust, want, love, crave, feel, mad but happy for each other and that feeling is euphoric. He has an important day today and he wishes to go with the love of his life but then she can't and he doesn't want to force her into doing anything that she doesn't like.But he believes in conversation. So he'll give it a last shot at breakfast table.

Meanwhile she had contemplated the possibilities and planned out her day well in advance. She wanted to make it special for him.

They're on the breakfast table when she's telling him about her shoot and projects today. H: Jen? J: yes? H: are you sure you can't come today? I really want you to be there with me tonight. This is a special moment for me. Jenny puts her hand on his and speaks. J: you know I don't do awards anyways. They make me uncomfortable. And now I'm not getting one. So if I come with you, it'll give hints about us and I don't want that to happen. Plus I've got a busy schedule today. I'm shooting till 12. Please don't do this to me. He nods and makes a sad face.
Breezer is playing with a stone and it freaks her out that he might choke. She gets up and tells bree to drop it and then bends down to pick that up. And SPATTTT... She turns around and sees harshad giggling. J: Did you just do that? H: I respect you and I love you but that booty was too tempting so I had to spank you. You're mean and you deserve punishment (and he's laughing in his chair) J: you're a jerk. (And she bends down) I'm not exaggerating but I love you even when you act like a complete asshole. She gives him a peck on his lips and moves away. J: okay I gotta go now. I've got a busy day. I'll see you at night and maybe we'll celebrate tomorrow? And he nods and plays with breezer. She feels guilty but she can't help it. She hugs him and wishes him luck for the night.

He's getting ready for the night. She helped him pick his outfit for the big night. She should be the damsel in distress but in their case it's the opposite. He needs her support in everything he does. He feels happy when she takes charge. It makes her more sexy and he likes that. Anirudh helped him with his outfit and so did Arshad, his best friend. Harsha will be returning tomorrow and she'll be happy seeing the award, harshad thinks in his head.