PART 23- FOREVER MY GIRL(18+)

Hello beautiful readers! Hope life's being good and not a bitch like it always is.
Anyways happy birthday to Mr. Harshad Chopda ❤️❤️
Ended up writing a long ass chapter again. Tell me if you like it or not.
Also the votes as compared to the reads are not very satisfactory. So silent readers, you can atleast colour the star.
And some of you have been a part of this journey right from the start. So keep pouring love FAM.
Happy reading ❤️

~~~~~

Jenny has taken a good amount of sleep and decides to take a shower before the baby wakes up for her first feed. Harshad hasn't let go of her and slept with Amyra in his arms on the couch.

J: You are gonna strain your neck baby! Keep her in her bed. She's safe. You should probably get some rest.
H: What are you saying? I had the best sleep in my life. I'm going to snuggle her all day when she's not with you. They grow up so fast. I can't afford to miss out on anything. Have you seen ADI? He was just born and now he's already 2 months old. So nope! I'm just going to take in as much as I can.

Jenny shakes her head as she walks up to him to give him a kiss. She pushes the hair off his forehead and leaves a kiss there. Then she leans in a little to kiss her babygirl's cheeks and rubs her index finger on her cheeks.

J: She's beautiful isn't she? I can't believe we made her.
H: Well!! Do you want to try again? When we have another one maybe then you'll believe it?!!
He pulls her close from her waist as she nudges his shoulder to move away.

J: I just gave birth and you've already started. You are impossible Harshad! And don't worry about her growing up. She's hardly a few hours old. Don't talk about my baby growing up. Let's just enjoy the moments. Okay I need to take a shower. Will you handle her? And he nods blinking his eyes assuring her and then looks at his daughter in admiration and love.

Jenny comes out of the shower as the wardboy brings in breakfast for them. She takes her meal as Harshad's still holding the baby. Next in turn, Harshad goes for a quick shower and grabs his breakfast.

The doctor visits them to check on the reports and both their vitals.

Dr: So Amyra Winget Chopda? That's a unique name for a baby. What does it mean?
J: It's has an Arabic origin. We wanted it to be unique. And it means a princess who's a commander and a warrior.

H: And our babygirl is just that. She takes it from her mother. Harshad smiles as Jenny blushes at his compliment. Is everything okay doctor?

Dr: Absolutely Mr. Chopda! The vitals are perfectly fine. Both your wife and daughter are healthy. All the tests have come out normal. You can take them home tomorrow.

H: Why do we have to wait till tomorrow?

Dr: She still needs to be given some vaccinations. And then her first bath is still pending. Plus she's just a few hours old. So let her body adjust to the outside environment by staying in the safe premises of the hospital. You two take care. And congratulations once again.