PART 40- I LOVE YOU BABY

Hola FAM ❤️ I realized it had been longer than usual but I was busy with birthday and other stuff and news about Sushant Singh Rajput disturbed me a lot.
Anyways here's another chapter which is super long as compensation. I hope you like it. Please leave your comments and vote. It's disheartening that the vote count has decreased so much.

Have fun reading!! Happy father's day to the best father in our story..none other than Mr. Harshad Chopda ❤️ Also I've asked a very important question related to the story in the end. Do respond.
~~~~~
Jenny was reading a book with Harshad in her lap after they had put the babies to bed.

The babies had become super active and they realised how different they were from Amyra. Definitely showing their rough boy side time and again, indulging in fights over toys and crying to get their attention. They were still adorable and the apple of their eyes though.

H: Jennnnnnyy!!! Baby when can we do a gender reveal? I really hope my little bunny is a girl. I love Kai and Zen but they leave me tired. Our Amyra has always been an angel. So let's have another girl please. Jenny chuckles listening to him as she runs her hand in his hair.

J: I just want this one to be healthy and safe Harshad

J: I just want this one to be healthy and safe Harshad. There's nothing more that I want. And Kai and Zen are just at that stage right now. My boys will learn. They are so full of mischief like you that it is cute but I'm always worried that they'll hurt themselves. Such goofballs.

H: Baby! What if we have twins again? And that too boys?

J: We've had two ultrasounds husband and there's only one. Thank God for that. And I'm not putting my bets on either right now.

H: It's a girl. Baby! I love you so much but please be a girl. My little bunny.

J: What even is that name Harshad? Bunny?

H: Yeah! Coz she's so tiny and our youngest. I can't wait to hold her in my arms again.

J: Someone looks really happy.

H: You see that smile baby. You are the reason behind it and I pray that a day never comes in my life that this reason ever fades away in time. I smile the most when it's about you. It's me and you babygirl. We've got something special. There's a strong gasoline to this life, no one can take that from us. We're burning too brightly in the night sky, the biggest stars in the galaxy.

J: There's nothing more that I want in this lifetime than to share a life with you Harshad. The happiness that I feel knowing what I mean to you and that you love me the same as I love you is something that I'll never forget and something which keeps me going everyday. Now come here. Your babies want snuggles. Harshad smiles and pulls her into his embrace, leaving Eskimo kisses on her face.

H: God! You're beautiful. Now get some sleep. Your body needs rest. She snuggles close to him to get the much needed rest.

Harshad wakes up Amyra the next morning and gets her ready for school.