PART 15- Don't you ever leave me(18+++)

Hola amigos! Sorry for being late. Yet again 🤦 But life's been pretty busy. Hey hey!! I've got 4500 words here for you. Take it as a bribe and shower love on this one like you always do. VOTE and COMMENT.
PS: Those in long distance relationships will feel this one :p Happy reading :)

~~~~~

Jennifer wakes up to find her man sleeping peacefully in her arms. And today she'll have to leave this baby and her heart aches at the thought. The past few days have been nothing less than a blessing in their life and they've enjoyed every bit of the time spent with each other. And now she knows that he's the drug she's addicted to.

She reaches out for her phone and records them...their last few moments before she flies out.

Jen sees him and felt like an urge to place her hand on his cheeks and kiss those rose-y lips. She gives a soft small peck and smiles seeing him move under her touch. She hugs him slowly and inhales his essence from his hair and body. Her antics make him stir in his sleep and he slowly opens his eyes and his arms wrap around hers automatically as if they were meant to do that. H: Good morning sunshine! Ready to go? Jenny makes a sad pout and shakes her head in a NO and wounds her arms tightly around his torso. H: You'll be late baby! We should move. J: Shhhh..stay here pleaseee..5 more minutes. Harshad caresses her hair and presses his lips on her forehead. H: As you wish ma'am..You want to say something!! Don't you? Let it out.

J: I don't know Harshad

J: I don't know Harshad...there is a void and I don't know how to explain this. Deep in my heart I know what you've given to me. I craved for a life with someone like you and now that I'm living it with you, it feels no less than a dream. And I don't want this thing between us to break. I also know we won't. It's just that..that I... I'll miss you.

H: And me? I'm going to pull my hair out when I don't see you around. But this is our reality no? We'll have to spend time apart. So let's not cry over it and look for interesting ways to make up for the missing that'll happen. J: Interesting ways Haan!! Well look what I made. She showed him a video which she just made. Where he was sleeping in her arms and she was kissing his cheeks, his nose and his lips and she was giggling and smiling and blew air all over his face making him stir in sleep.

Harshad could see how happy she was and after watching the video he was on top. He felt the luckiest bastard alive to have this woman. Fucking hell, he was in love with her.

"I don't want to lie, can we be honest?
Right now while you're sitting on my chest
I don't know what I'd do without your comfort
If you really go first, if you really left

I don't know if I would be alive today
With or without you like night and day
Read and repeat every conversation
Being with you, everyday's a Saturday
But every Sunday you've got me praying

Don't you ever leave me, don't you ever go
I've seen it on TV, I know how it goes
Even when you're angry, even when I'm cold
Don't you ever leave me, don't leave me alone."