PART 34- I STILL WANT TO BE HERE

Hola Famjam! ❤️❤️I know I haven't been active in almost two months but life's keeping me very busy and I don't want to give substandard work. So a super long part for compensation.  Anyways let's hope this one turned out well. Do give it a read and please vote, share and comment.
Inline comments are love. Thank you so much for sticking by this story and always showering it with your love and support. Keep supporting 😘

PS: Reader discretion advised towards the end. (18++)

~~~~~
Jenny wakes up to the noises in the baby monitor as she realizes it's time for the babies' feed as they must be hungry. She tiptoes to their nursery as she finds her sons moving in their bed as Kai rubs his eyes. She quickly picks him up and showers him with kisses as he smiles and giggles. She manages to feed both her boys together as they fall asleep in their mummy's arms again. She gently kisses their forehead as she puts them to bed but they twist and turn. So she carries them to her room and places them on the bed next to her husband. Harshad is sleeping peacefully when she puts Kai and Zen next to him as she runs her hand in their hair. She kisses them once more before placing pillows next to Kai and then a few cushions on the floor so that they don't fall. She glances at them once more when she finds the sight too adorable to watch.

 She glances at them once more when she finds the sight too adorable to watch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

J: Aaahhh my poor heart! My three perfect men. I love you so much. And daddy a little bit more. She quickly runs her hand in Harshad's hair and kisses his forehead before moving to Amyra's room.

She finds her daughter in her deep sleep as she runs her hand in her soft curls. She bends down to kiss her chubby cheeks.

J: Wakey wakey princess! Time to go to school. She runs her hand along her arms and kisses her as Amyra rubs her eyes and turns.

J: Amy! Baby it's the last day of school for the week

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

J: Amy! Baby it's the last day of school for the week. You don't want to get late now do you? She says it as she takes out her uniform from her wardrobe. Okay! Mumma is getting her exercise done. You can come with her and do some stretching and then I'll get you ready.

Seeing no response from her other than a soft cry, Jenny moves to the training area as she gets her exercises done. Soon she sees her "mini-me" walking in while rubbing her eye and walking towards her.
She sees her mom and starts imitating her.