PART 25- FINALLY HOME

Hola FAMJAM ❤️ I know I usually don't do quick updates but it's my lady's birthday today. And I'm on a vacation. But THE QUEEN deserved an update.
So here it is. A short one but then why not. Consider this as a bonus chapter. I'll make it up in the next update.

Coming to the date. 30th MAY
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER WINGET ❤️❤️❤️ My love and adoration for you keeps getting stronger each day and I'll always admire the person you are. Have an amazing one QUEEN J 😍
And all you guys do leave your reviews and comments on this chapter.

~~~~~

Jenny has been working on a project and she had to go to Pune for a week. And due to her hectic work schedule she couldn't take Amyra along.  She doesn't trust her alone with any of the nannies now.

Her past experience had traumatized her enough. Jenny had started working after her maternity break when Amyra was 6 months old. Everything was going well and she had adjusted with the nanny too. They had done a thorough background check and the nanny was from a reputable agency.

However things changed when Amyra was 10 months old. She had come home early from work only to find her babygirl crying in the room, Bree was tied in another room and the lady was enjoying snacks and  TV with her family and kids in the living room. The scene left her horrified. She couldn't stand it and had rushed to her daughter, hugging her  close. She had reprimanded the nanny and fired her instantly. The trauma was so bad that she had called up Harshad and asked him to get home immediately. He got home to find his wife holding their baby close and crying incessantly.

J: I'm such a terrible mother Harshad. I couldn't even take care of my baby properly. How could I mess this up so badly? 

He had to comfort her the entire night to not let her believe the same and they had agreed to complain to the agency. When their families found out, it was decided that the baby along with Bree and the nanny will stay with their families until one of them picked her up. The grandparents were more than happy as they got more time with their granddaughter and her safety was ensured too.

Harsha too made efforts to stay at home to spend more time with her niece and they shared a close bond. And thus Amyra was the apple of everyone's eyes.

Now that she's away from her two mains for work, she's struggling. She had learnt to stay away from her super hot husband for a few days due to work commitments, but this was the first time she was away from her baby. And her motherly instincts were creeping up. She had to put up a brave face and focus on her work but her heart longed to hold her daughter in her arms.

Harshad on the other hand made sure he was doing the work of both the mother and father.  He ensured she was being fed properly and taken care of, giving her the mother's love and attention along with his fatherly pampering.

There were some final shots left which were scheduled for the next day. She came to the room after her pack up. And she dials his number. Two rings and he immediately picks it up. Seeing her name flash on his screen brought him solace. Despite being married for 6 years, her face still manages to do things to his body.

H: Hie love! How was your day? Missing me? You look tired baby.
Jenny breathes a sigh of relief after seeing him and hearing his voice after a tiresome day.

J: Work is great babe. The usual. Some part of the shoot is left for tomorrow. I'll be done by afternoon. But I'll return with the crew day after. How have you been doing? I miss you Harshad. I wish you were here. Anyways 2 more days. Is she troubling you? Did she eat?
And her eyes wander to find her baby as she hasn't seen her all day.