PART 31- I JUST WANNA MAKE LOVE TO YOU (18+++)

"Wake me up when September ends" I think I took it too seriously and have been MIA almost the entire September.
Hola beautiful readers! I know I'm super late but this was my finals month and I was loaded with submissions and projects. Hope you guys understand. I've got my final exams from tomorrow but I know this is important too. So here you go with the next chapter. Please keep supporting the story and shower it with love like you always do.
PS: DO VOTE AND COMMENT. INLINE COMMENTS ARE LOVE❤️❤️
~~~~~

The babies are 7 months old and have become interactive

The babies are 7 months old and have become interactive. They can recognise their mommie, dadda and sister. Also they are  obsessed with Breezer.

Jenny had to go on a work trip due to prior commitments and couldn't take Amy along as she had school. So the twins have accompanied their mother while Amyra is staying with her daddy for the period of 10 days. She's more mature and responsible now but there are days when she misses her mamma coz in the end she's a baby too.

Also Harshad has been down with a minor cold and mild fever while his wife is away.

Amy: Dadda! When will mamma be back? I miss her, Kai and Zen. Can't we go and surprise them?

H: Mamma's working princess! And we can't miss much of school right? You'll soon have your winter break and we'll take you somewhere. Is that okay? Dadda is also sick.

Amy: What happened dadda? Fever? Did you have ice cream at night? Mommie said no ice cream. Now I'll have to look after you. Mamma said while she is away, I'm the lady of the house. And you are my responsibility.

Harshad makes her sit on the bed and adoringly looks at her.
H: Am I? Look at my babygirl using all big words. Your mamma is teaching you well it seems. But I have you with me so I'll be fine soon.

Amy: But we need to tell mamma about it.

H: Wait....And before he could say anything she rushes off and dials her mother from her iPad. Her face lights up when she sees Zen staring at her and he starts giggling.

 Her face lights up when she sees Zen staring at her and he starts giggling

J: Look who's there. Is that Zen's sister? You miss Amy don't you? Hie princess....how's my baby doing? Are you okay?

Amy: I'm fine mommie. I'm a good girl. I'm taking care of dadda! You know he's sick.