PART 29 - THERE'S NO WAY I'D MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU

Hello FAMJAM ❤️ LONG TIME NO SEE. JULY HAS BEEN REALLY HECTIC WORK WISE AND PERSONAL LIFE WISE TOO. BUT I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU GUYS STRUCK AROUND, messaging me personally and asking for the updates. I'm sorry for the delay but I hope you guys understand the reason behind the delay.
Please show your support and love to the story like you always do and vote for it. Also leave inline comments and feedback. That'll act as my motivation to keep the story going.
PS: The updates are slow but the juicy chapters are planned up. So do let me know if you still support the story and want me to continue despite the real hectic work schedule.
Happy reading :)))

~~~~~~

It has been the few hours post the birth of the twins and Jenny has taken a nap and so has Harshad. He's still holding his babies in his arms while Jenny takes a shower. They are parents to three beautiful souls and he cannot be more happier and proud of the fact that they made them.

Harsha has brought Amyra to the hospital to meet her baby brothers.
Harsha: Bhai! We are waiting for you at the reception. Can you come and get us? She's very excited to see them and so am I.

H: Give me 5 minutes okay? Jenn's almost done in the shower. I'll leave the boys with her and then come to get you both. I hope that's fine.

Harsha: Cool cool! Not an issue at all. I'll try to keep this monkey distracted.

Jenny walks out of the shower and settles in the bed as the nurse comes to check on her. Harshad cuts the call and carefully places his babies in the cribs kept next to their mother's bed.

H: Such perfect boys. They are so calm. I'm in love all over again. And he kisses them. Harsha is here.

Jenny looks at him with her brows raised and she makes a pout with her lips. Harshad chuckles and kisses her softly.

H: She's here too. Don't worry. I'll have to go and get them though. You'll manage for a while right? I know you are craving for your first born to be near you. I can't wait to have her in my arms again. I miss her too.

J: Don't worry! It's just a matter of few minutes. I'll be fine. Go get them. I'm so excited for my babygirl to meet them. She places her hand on the heads of her babyboys. I can't believe they are ours Harshad. They are so beautiful. We made them. And he comes over, as he bends to kiss her on her temple.

He moves to the reception to be greeted by his chatty babygirl. And he picks her up instantly, engulfing her in his arms..his heart overwhelmed by the sight of his daughter.

Amy: Daddddddaaaaaaaa...where were you? I missed you. Can we go see mommy?

H: I missed you too my princess. Did you just grow overnight? You feel so big in my arms. I hope she wasn't a trouble for you. He says it looking at Harsha while kissing his babygirl's hair.

Harsha: Stop it Bhai! Don't start again. She's my baby too. And I'm her favourite. How is Bhabhi doing? And my two nephews? I can't wait to meet them.

Amyra looks at him and hugs him again.

Amy: Are the babies here dadda?

H: Well let's go and you two can see for yourself. Let's walk baby?

They move towards the room and enter the door, with Amyra walking in first. She smiles at her mother and looks around the room in amazement. She's a bit baffled as this is all too much for her.

J: Hey there babygirl. Come here? She calls her but Amyra instead turns and wraps her arms around Harshad's leg. What was that? How are you doing Harsha? I hope she was okay and didn't bother you too much.