Part 2- Last day on the set. Is this it?

Part 2

After that they get ready, have a quick breakfast and rush to the sets. They know it'll be a long day. I'll see you soon. H says and gives her a kiss on her head and hugs her while still in the car. They'll have to pretend to be just Jennifer and harshad now. It's the last day they'll ever be Aditya and Zoya. Two characters which brought them together for the first time and now they can't imagine What'd life be without each other. They enter separately. It's going to be a long day today. The set is crowded. News channels, reporters, crazy fans and their amazing co-stars. Cake cutting, interviews, missed scenes. Everyone's in a rush. They shoot the last scene where Aditya and zoya finally bonded. God that was hard! For him, for her, for them... They start crying and she sees him cry.No glycerine needed for the scene. She doesn't know what to do. She hugs him. Tightly. And he hugs her back. This is it. It's the unison of adiya. But they feel this void. Nobody would understand the empty pit that they have in their stomach. And CUT.. Anirudh calls for the cut. The scene has been shot to perfection.
She rushes to her room. He goes behind her. They both need each other at this moment. H: are you okay? J: I should be the one asking you this question babe. I know you're shattered after shooting that scene. I could see it in your eyes. Nobody can see it but I definitely can. So stop being like this and come here. She opens her arms. He goes and hugs her. She puts his head on her lap and puts one hand in his hair caressing them while the other hand is intertwined with his. J: don't talk. Let's just be in this moment. And they share an eyelock. Looking into each others eyes. Eyes that are speaking volumes. Words that don't need to be said out loud are being exchanged. And they remain like that.
Naihal knocks at the door and they realise they should move out. Fans are waiting for them. They see them coming out together from her room. Instagram update : harshad was in jenny's room since so long.
Jenny talks to naihal and tell her everything about last night. She's so excited that she kisses her and makes her wear the mangalsutra which belonged to Zoya in the show symbolic of the fact that this relationship will soon take a new turn and bring new beginnings as promised for jenshad.
Before the live everyone's taking positions. Harshad comes and sits on the floor. Jen comes and sits next to him. Noor: you can take this chair if you want to. J: no it's alright. They start hooting. N : guys leave the poor souls alone. Jen you sit next to him. Nobody'd say anything.
The live starts. Every one is shipping them.
Harshu feels upset. Jen whispers in his ears : don't be sad. I've got something planned for us tomorrow okay? Give me that smile. H smiles and gives her a hug and peck on her head. They steal glances in between the live. A soft touch here and a hold there. And they end the live. It's time for the last party.
The crew is dancing. Vicky dada is happy and dancing. He seems drunk. Being the generous soul she is, she joins him for a dance. Harshad sees that and feels protective and goes and stands along her moving Vicky dada away. Jen doesn't stop him but she finds it weird.
They are in a corner. J: what happened to you all of a sudden? H: nothing. Jen presses his arm and says I know what you did there so it's better that you tell me. H: he seemed drunk and I felt uncomfortable so I just came there to protect you. J: that's really adorable but I'm fine seriously. Harshad doesn't give a look. Naihal comes and joins them. N: what's up guys? Chalo let me get you a drink to celebrate. She takes them away.
They drink and have a gala time. Everyone's dancing and singing. Sehbaan also joins. He tries to get hold of her attention but Jen's mind is busy admiring her man. She's not interested in anything else. The evening starts to fade. Bepannaah music is playing. Every one is enjoying. Jenshad are seated opposite each other. "Bepannaah pyaar hai tumse" playing in the background. And then it's time to leave. Harshad goes to his room to have a last look. Jen goes to hers. This room has been her second home. So many memories. And from tomorrow there'd be none.
Harshad knocks at the door. They are high but they don't want to get into a bad trip. J: yes!! H: so this is it Haan? It's finally over. J: yeahhh.. all good things come to an end. And she's taking her stuff. H: here take this. He gives her a gift. J: wow. What's this? H: let's say a goodbye present. J: can I open it? He nods. There's a platinum bracelet with good luck charms - health, happiness, career , family and then the last one for love. For them❤️ j: this is so pretty. When did you get this and how? H: do you like it? J : I love it man. It's so pretty. He makes her wear it on her wrist and kisses it. J: close your eyes. H: do I get a return gift? It better be better than this and smiles. She places something in his hands
Harshad opens it to find shiny keys in his hand. H: looking puzzled? This?? J: this isn't a goodbye present. This is a forever present. I've never trusted anyone in a long time but now I know why. It's you I was waiting for. These are the keys to my apartment. I know we can't meet at your place coz family and this thing between us needs to be reared more to take it to that stage. So now you see, whenever you feel like you're welcome. At home. It'll be our abode. He leans in to give her a kiss. And she kisses him back. The fire inside is raging.
Someone knocks at the door. They realise it's time to leave. They share their last hug. Naihal comes in. She can see what's going on. Come Jen, we'll drop you home. You're too drunk to drive baby. And she asks harshad about it who says he had called his driver already.
Everyone leaves with a heavy heart. Naihal takes Jenny home and puts her to bed. N: do you want me to stay here with you? J: no I want to stay alone. Leave. Also Anirudh needs you tonight so go be with him. N: alright. I'm taking breezer with me today. Okay? J: sobs but hides her tears. Okay. Lock the door before you leave. Naihal keeps water and dims the lights. She leaves.
Meanwhile harshad leaves for home. He finds Harsha waiting. Harsha: how are you Bhai? She knows he'll need her. They've been through thick and thin since their mother passed away. They've seen each other at their worst. Harshad doesn't respond. She follows him to his room. Do you want to talk about it? He nods negatively. She thinks it's better to give him space and she's about to leave. Suddenly he holds her hand and starts crying. Harsha feels helpless but she has to be there for him. He rants about the show and how he'll miss everyone and talks in circles. And then it strikes her.
The circles he's talking about all have a same centre. Jennifer. Harsha: Bhai you really love her don't you? He looks at her. She continues. It's written all over your face. You needed each other. Why did you leave her alone tonight? H: but I thought I should come home. Family matters. Harsha: but she's family too. How can you be so stupid! You have to be there for each other at this moment. H: yes you're right. What should I do? He thinks of calling her. But then drops the idea. Harsha: I think you should go there and be with her. And then he feels the weight of those keys in his pocket. The key to their happiness. He hugs Harsha and thanks her. Harsha: now change and get your bag. I'll drop you. You aren't in a position to drive.
Meanwhile jen's in her bed. Reminiscing every moment spent with him. Last night he was here. She could feel his essence in the bedsheets. And she feels lonely. She feels a lump developing in her throat. She picks up her phone. Thinks of calling him. But then drops the idea thinking he must be with his family. She longed for him to be with her. She closes her eyes and sees him. She remembers the last night spent with him.
He gently opens the door. Keeps his bag on the couch and looks for her after locking the door. He finds a room which is locked. There are no keys for that. He peeps into her room which is dimly lit. There she is. His ANGEL. In bed all by herself. Fighting the darkest time like a warrior princess. Coz she's done that before and he knows that. But now he wants to be there for her. He tiptoes into the room and slides into the covers behind her and hugs her from behind. She's lost in her dream world and this presence startles her. She gets up with a scream. He shouts and gets up too. She turns around only to her relief that it's him. She hugs him thinking of it as a dream.
H: aww. Did you miss me to this extent? That was quick. I didn't expect that. J realizes it's not her dream and he's next to her. For real. She caresses his cheeks. J: how on earth are you here. Are you even real? She's still in disbelief. H: holds her hands close to his heart. I wanted to check those keys were real or fake ;) and winks. She gives a smile. H: exactly. I came here for this curve which is my favourite. Your smile. We're in this together okay. So we have to be there for each other. Now it's been a hectic day and I'm exhausted. Can we just sleep. J nods. He lays her down and spoons her from behind. Their arms on each other. They'll be getting the best sleep of their night.

PS: better parts are coming up. If you like the story do let me know in the comments. And please vote and follow for more updates. It acts as a motivation for me. What to do. Cheap tricks you see🙈