Chp 25- Kookie, bts & Y/N (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Yes but you haven't gave me any rules and I always go to sleep like this with Jin." She said happily. After putting two and two together I understood what she meant...

"That make sense. I sure you feel better?" I said. She nod happily.

"Hey Y/N I'm sorry what I said last night." I said sitting up moving her to my lap. She stayed quiet for a bit as if she was thinking of something.

"It's okay." She said finally breaking the silence.

"Look if you're not okay with it, we can work on our trust again." I said giving her a hug. She nod and I can respect that.

"Today You will going with us to rehearsal and be in your human form." I said getting up from the bed stretching. I notice she was looking up and down at me.

"I never seen you Like this." She said still looking at me up and down smirking. I can feel my face get hot.

"Go get ready you weirdo and I'll see you in a bit." I said and she left the room. Time to get ready.

A/N POV

As all the members were already up dressed there usual casual fashion. They waited for kookie and Y/N to get ready.

Hobi POV

"We need to talk to her before we go out there. It's going to get aggressive once fans and people find out about her." I said fixing my hair out my face.

"Yes hobi right we need to talk with her and look out for her." Namjoon said chewing on gum.

"Y/N come here." Yoongi said out loud. Suddenly Y/N walked out of kookies room and into the living room where the others were. They were a bit surprised they saw her in kookie room after what happened last night.

She walked towards us and the colors of her night gown turn blue. Maybe she was a bit nervous. I gestured her to come to me to sit on my lap. It was nice to have some affection with Y/N lately the others been taking all of her attention. I can feel her giving me her full attention, I know this wasn't the right time but Y/N had this grasp on me I couldn't look away.

"You smell nice." She whispered in my ear. I can feel chills all through my back, I come close to her and kissed her cheek. Suddenly kookie came out and sat to here the plan.

"Guys I understand what's gonna happen... I will stay close to your body guards and stay quiet." Y/N said suddenly.

"We just don't want anything to happen to you, army can be very jealous and expesically when it comes to girls." Namjoon said worried.

"Look you dont have to do this for me I'm happy with everything now, I'm not that important." She said looking down.

"You are very important to us Y/N, and this is benefiting you and jin, look at this as helping jin and all of us in the end." Yoongi said firmly. She nod understanding. I hugged her to make her feel better.

"Here I have this mask for her and we need to get her ready." Jimin said getting up walking to her room. We all followed him to Y/N room, looking around her room into her closet to see what she should wear. After several minutes we all picked an outfit we wanted her to wear.

"I want to wear black I am edgy." Y/N said sitting her bed watching us mess up her room. I took the outfit from yoongi and gave it to her to change in. She suddenly start to take off her nightgown infront of everyone, I was a bit suprised she was so casual us still there while she changed. She was completely naked.

"Excuse me I need lingerie." Y/N said walking to her dresser. We all moved and watched her. I can tell jin was enjoying this. I looked over and notice kookie eyes widen because he hasn't seen Y/N naked yet. I burst of laughter seeing him so suprised. After the moment Y/N was wearing causual clothes of black ripped jeans, a striped shirt with a black hoodie with our logo on it. She looked like a casual army fan. Jimin gave her, her converse and tae gave her a mask jimin had for her.

"Do you want me to cover myself?" She said tying her shoes. She suddnely took out a beanie and put it on covering her cat ears.

"No don't cover we need to show you who you really are." Namjoon said as he walked up to her taking off her beanie.

A/N POV

As the boys finally got Y/N ready and was ready to walk to there van to head to bighit head quarters to talk to there manager Sejin and start practice. As they started to head up there they were all quiet very nervous what to expect.

Kookie POV

"Y/N come sit by me I want to be the one that is seen with you first." I said gesturing her little cat body to me. She runs off from Hobi and sat on my lap.

"Are you sure you want to be the one with her?" Jin said.

"Yes." I said with a big gulp in my throat. We parked on the side of the building and started heading out with many army fans already surrounding the building.

"Okay kitty turn to human form." I said putting her down. She did as she was told and started to hold my hand. One of our guarrds opened the door and I headed out first. I can see the flashing cameras go off at Y/N and I. The others surrounded us enough so Y/N would be safe even though we had security.

"AH Who is that girl?" A fan shouted.

"She a hybrid!!!" the same voice said. I can feel Y/N hand grip on me tighter and her tail wrapped on my leg. Suddenly Jin grabbed her hand and gave me a look to show me he take her out of my hands. The anexity of it all was so much. I nod my head at him and let him take Y/N next to him. As her tail let go of my leg and went to Jin, I can tell she was more relaxed with him. It made me feel sad she didn't feel protected by me. I started to walk faster the stan next to them. As we all reached our front door more fans started getting to destructive and giving our security a hard time.

"Is that Jin girlfriend?" A fan shouted.

"No thats kookie girlfriend?" The same fan from before responsed.

"She a hybrid so she just a pet." A fan boy shouted sound excited. As we all walked in I can feel my face was to hot.

"Kookie are you okay?" Y/N asked me letting go of jin hand coming to mine.

"Y-yes I am glad that was over I was so worried." I said, I knew I was blushing. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you Kookie." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek as she hugged me tightly. I knew now our bond was starting. I leaned Giving her a kiss.

"Come on Sejin will be happy to meet you!" I said taking her hand.

________________________________
GUYS HOW ARE YOUUUUUUU

ITS TIME FORE THE NEXT FRESH CHAPTERS!!! It's going to get c r a z y!!!!

Manager Sejin is going to love Y/N uwu!