Chp 24- bts & Y/N (suspense + the truth + fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Wait is this true Y/N?" Jimin asked so upset demanding for an answer. she nodded her head.

"Why are you so beat up though and we will deal with you later." Jimin added giving her a serious look.

"Y/N old master found her, and hes been blackmailing me, so I couldn't tell anyone." He said getting up taking Y/N by the waist hugging her back on the bed sitting up.

"Blackmail you for what?" I said shocked.

"He knows we took her from the start and he knew I imprinted her." Jin said checking Y/N ears and tail to see if she has been cutting them.

Jin suddenly pulled Y/N tail exposing her underwear. I was shocked how aggressive he was being but he had to make sure she wasn't hurting herself.

"Is she okay?" Jimin said worried. Jin nod in response.

"How does he know-" Tae tried to say as we got back to topic.

"He knows because of the mark he gave her once a hybrid is marked by there first owner they will always be connected. So with imprinting her he knew it as me." He said putting his head on Y/N shoulder as he put her night gown down covering her lingerie.

"So hes blackmailing you for that?" Kookie said.

"Hes blackmailing me for having sex with a hybrid, he will make it as if I'm keeping Y/N as some type of sex slave and he was gonna expose all of us, and if I told you he would have went to dispatch. So I been doing some task for him that's why I been gone lately and acting so different. Her old master said the only way to stop this and to keep him quiet is to give him Y/N back. I'm sorry I couldn't do it, I want to keep her forever and our careers this is our lives. I rather keep doing this then lose Y/N and what we work so hard for." Jin said ashamed.

"That's why you haven't gave Y/N affection because her old owner would have sensed it?" I said now understanding. Jin nod wiping his tears.

"Jin you can't live like this, and I wish you told us soon to help." Namjoon said fusterated.

"what kind of task?" Jimin asked.

"I can't say and its nothing you think I'm mostly getting tourtured. I realized she was feeling it to that's why I'm telling you all now." Jin admitted.

"Hyung we have to tell our boss and stop this." Tae said.

"No, if we tell him hes going to get rid of Y/N. I can't let that happen." Jin said laying down gently.

A/N POV

Everyone helped Jin with his cuts and bruises and gave him medicine to sleep. They left Jin with Y/N in his room. They rest of the members stayed up the rest of the hours canceling rehearsal to figure out what they were gonna do.

Jimin POV

"Are we all concidering giving her back? I can't do that no matter the cost." I said admitting because I really love Y/N.

"I can't do that." Hobi said. with the others agreeing as well.

"We have to go public with Y/N that's the only way her old master can't hold that against us." Yoongi said.

"Hes right we have to do whats right for Y/N and Jin." Tae said.

"What about this thing with her cutting her hyrid parts?" I said sadly. I couldn't believe she was doing that.

"She will go back to normal after we fix this." Yoongi said coming back from his room getting his labtop to research.

"Maybe we should go to rehearsal when we go to our studio that can be the frist time to expose her." Yoongi said.

"Lets do it!" Joonie said coming from Y/N room with a box full of sharp object she can use to cut herself and weapons.

"What they hell?" I said looking into the box. How can someone so cute and innocent have all of this I thought.

"She may look sweet but she a sneaky thing." Kookie said coming from behind namjoom with another box.

"Is this normal?" hobi said looking into the boxes.

"Sadly yes expecailly for cat hybrids it's a defense emotion they have. Well from what I know she the only kitty I know." Yoongi said calling back to set back on rehearsal.

Jin POV

I know I was in serious amount of pain but the feeling of her laying close by me made up for it. I liked the way she gently put her hands on my bruises.

"I'm sorry." She said. I can feel her tears touch my cuts.

"Don't cry please." I said bringing her closer to me.

"Maybe I should leave you are already in enough trouble." She said hiccupping after every word. I thought it was so cute how upset she was getting.

"Calm down I will be okay! Everything is worth it when it comes to you. We all love you and won't give up on you." I said making her look up at me to give me a kiss. Feeling her soft lips on mine. It felt like our first one.

"I thought you were acting different for another reason." She said as she relased from my lips.

"I thought you stopped loving me and this whole time you been protecting me." she added kissing me again. Suddenly I felt the medicine kick into my system. Now hard for me to keep my eyes open.

"I love you." I said softly before falling asleep.

"I love you too." She said as her voice faded away...

________________________________

UPDATED!!! Okay guys I'm back!!!

GET READY FOR A SPAM POST OF CHAPTERS!!!

WOAH HOLY COW! Did yall expect that? Nah you didn't kidding lol!! Also Ik my edit is bad but you get the idea of the chapter picture lmao

love you guys I hope you liked this weird twist. There is still more to come and mysteries to be solved and pieces to be put together. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!