Silent Treatment (mostly fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Oh. Come. On!" Five yelled. "I know what I did was bad, I apologised so many times and yet you won't talk to me!?" He looked pitiful and it made me upset but I didn't let it show, I knew the craziest thing he would do was try and get me to talk.

I walked over to him, pecked him on the lips, cheeks and forehead, then turned and walked to my room.

Time skip to the next day~

I woke up early in the morning to go downstairs and do something nice for Five, as much as it is my intention to make him slightly pissed at me, I'm not evil.

I went to the kitchen and met up with mom, I asked her to follow me and help me do something special for Five. As far as I know, he still liked the same foods as before the incident.

Me and mom decided to make Five breakfast in bed with a little note from me. As far as I'm concerned, he cannot live of peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches.

I loaded the tray with bacon and eggs, orange juice, fresh fruit and of course black coffee. I'd done the coffee myself to see if he'd like it. I walked up the many steps towards Five's room, a familiar trail that I had walked many times.

I was fairly sure that he wasn't awake yet, I knocked anyway and opened the door as quietly as I could. I poked my head around the door and the sight melted my heart but was also awesome blackmail material, if only I had my camera.

Five, in all his time-travelling, butt-kicking, sass-mouthing glory, had the left half of his face buried into his pillow, his mouth hanging open and a small trickle of drool hanging out of his mouth. God I wanted my camera.

Trying not to giggle, I entered and shut the door quietly behind me with my foot. I set the tray down on his desk and then walked to the bed to wake Five.

I sat on the bed beside him and gently kissed him on the temple, not uttering a word. He smiled and whispered my name, still completely asleep, however he moved to lie on his back.

I giggled a bit, he had pillow creases on his face. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips this time, a short kiss, before pulling away. Watching him squirm and mutter about being woken up.

He opened his eyes, squinting as he adjusted to the light. He smiled when he saw me. "Good morning," he whispered.

I smiled and waved, he frowned ever so slightly before I gave him breakfast. I pecked him on the lips once more, before turning and leaving the room, closing his door behind me.

Five pov

I was having the best dream, me and (y/n) living in a small cottage in the forest. No apocalypse, no horrible or annoying family members or people to piss me off. Just me and her. Perfect.

Suddenly I felt a soft feeling on the side of my head, I smiled, recognising my love's lips to my temple.

I moved slightly but didn't wake up, I didn't really want to. At least in my dream scenario, (y/n) was talking to me.

I felt the same soft, warm lips connect with mine, I kissed back gently only to feel her pull away. I opened my eyes, the brightness being a huge pain in the ass to wake up to. But then I looked at her.

She was quite literally a sight for sore eyes. Her bright, (e/c) orbs shone in the morning light and her (h/l), (h/c) hair was slightly dishevelled, she was still absolutely perfect in my eyes.

"Good morning," I whispered, I would never get tired of waking up to her beautiful face. Never.

She waved and smiled, she still wasn't talking to me, my smile dropped a little, I knew she would come around but in the meantime, this was torture.