Silent Treatment (mostly fluff)

Start from the beginning

When Five got up from the table and ran from the house, I immediately tried to go after him, father shot me a look, knowing that without Five around I was even more unpredictable and he could do what he wanted.

I waited at front of the door all day, waiting for Five to return, the same the next day and the day after that until I passed out. Pogo carried me up to Five's room, knowing our routine.

I was completely unconscious at this point I didn't know what was happening.

Pogo pov (nobody does Pogo)

Miss (y/n) was still sat in front of the door, waiting for master Five. I sighed and shook my head, it had been a few days and yet, many of us were losing hope. I walked over to her to give her food, she hadn't move from that spot in three days.

When I nudged her slightly as I walked by, causing her to slump over, I panicked, thinking something had happened. She had fallen asleep from exhaustion.

I sighed once again and gently lifted her and her blanket and carried her up the stairs to master Five's room. They would ossilate staying in the other's room every night. Maybe this would make her feel slightly better.

I had placed her down on master Five's bed, tucking her in before turning to leave. I was being held back by something, not a hand, it was rough and spiky.

I turned around to miss (y/n) to see a vine wrapped around my wrist, keeping me where I was. Miss Allison and master Luther were walking past the door, looking in to see what had happened.

'Go and find your father, your sister's powers are becoming unruly.' I whispered slowly.

(y/n) pov

That was how I ended up in a room by myself, completely unaware of my surroundings but completely aware of Five's.

I remained suspended in time, not aging, for sixteen years, four months and seventeen days.

Flashback over~

I still lived in the academy but I was unconcious when father had passed.

I heard disgruntled voices from the kitchen, "Hey guys, sorry I'm late," I announced not even looking up from the book I was reading.

"(y/n)?" a voice I had not heard in almost a decade had sounded.

Looking up I saw, "Five?"

Now back to our current predicament.

"(y/n), I know I was being stupid, but please talk to me, I haven't heard your voice properly in forty-five years!" Five exclaimed from down the hall, running as he chased me.

I turned around, planted a long, passionate kiss on his lips, without talking, dazing him for a moment. I then turned back and walked away.

" Oh come on!" I heard Five exclaim, before coming after me.

"I know I left and that was wrong, but you're silent treating my ass into the ground! Just talk to me!" He continued to follow me, not angry but more exasperated. He followed me into the main living room, where Diego and Allison were sat talking.

"Hey (y/n)," Allison said, calmly, but she had a sly smirk on her face. Knowing what I was doing due to it being her plan. 'Since speaking is my speciality, maybe you should keep quiet to drive Five insane' she'd said, giggling.

"Hey Allison, Diego," I responded cheerfully. The point of the plan was to act like Five didn't exist. He loved being the centre of attention, in a good or bad way.