02

As usual, I threw on my uniform and wore the mask to instantly leave to the café nearby.

Once you walk in, your nose experiences multiple amazing smells all at once. You smile beneath your mask.

I ordered the usual, a coffee and cookies. The reason I always come go here instead of Starbucks or something is because this area usually  has no one but you. But strangely enough, you see the back of a boy's  head. What? I'm the only one who comes here. Anger fills my body as my secret haven is invaded with a random boy.

Little did I know..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
[Jungkook's POV]

My fangirls were chasing me again. Ugh, do they not get tired of running?

I take a turn and they are still chasing me down the street. Oh my god I'm gonna die!!!

"JUNGKOOK OPPA"
"DON'T RUN WE LOVE YOU!"

This is how every morning to school goes. The rest of BTS was able to escape but not me.

I then noticed that they were still taking another turn, so I ran into a building to hide for a while.

I widened my eyes by the smell.

Hungry... food...

It was a small café.

I decided to order some coffee. It tasted brilliant.

Weird.. I felt like someone was watching me.

I turn around to see... KIM Y/N

Without her mask..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
[Y/N's POV]

I was nibbling on my cookies, staring at the boy with chocolatey-colored hair. But suddenly..

I froze when I saw the face.

Jeon Jungkook.

He was widening his eyes. Then he suddenly sat across from me.

...

I finished my coffee and glared at him while raising my mask up again.

I then got my pencil and paper.

When Jungkook heard the movement, what he saw made him suprised. He didn't think Y/N would want to talk to him..

Y/N passed him the paper. He was so excited to see the paper.. but slowly got dissapointed.

Don't tell anyone you saw my face. Also, just because I am silent doesn't mean I'm nice. Leave, this is my hang place.

He pouted and wrote back.

I will not tell anyone about your face on one condition.

She raised her eyebrow, indicating for him to say it.

"Be friends with me."