03

Wait wait.
7 boys..
That sounds familiar..
BTS?!?

My mom then yells again. "Answer right now! Who are these 7 boys, you s***!"

I put my head down in shame.. I could never form words again. Because forming words that hurt others make me reflect my mother and it disturbs me. I don't want to hurt anyone by that way, it hurts a lot. I know 'cause I've been through it all.

I just looked at the boys who I think decided to hang since they had my address, then at my mom. BTS were shocked. I bet you they are perfect and they've never gone through shit like this, that's why their so shocked.

My mom death glared at me. "Bitch!" She then proceeded to slap me in the face, less pain with the mask on tho.

I was so heartbroken. I looked down. "Can't do a normal human thing called talking, can you?" my mom then slapped me on my other cheek. There was no pain, I got used to the pain over years.

BTS were just watching then grabbed your mom as they've seen enough to conclude she's abusing you in multiple ways.

"I'm calling the police! You guys, hold her back!" Yoongi said, getting his phone out.

I then started crying, and pushing them away from my mother. They were stronger though and the cops came soon.

BTS explained the situation.

Although.. the cops had no proof.

Then, BTS turnt to Y/N, hugging her mom. How can she still love her after all the pain she's gone through because of her?

The cops came up to her. "We need to check for child abuse marks." one of the cops say.

Y/N shook her head, but the cops raised her sleeves to see multiple bruises, cuts, and big long scratches.

It was shocking.
It was scary.
But most of all,
It was painful.

"That's enough evidence," another cop said, cuffing Y/N's mother. It all went so fast.

Y/N's mom was gone.

"Y/N... you need to move in with us.. the cop said it's not allowed for you to stay here alone your a minor.." Namjoon said with a sorry look.

I just nodded my head and went to go get my things, to come back down about 20 mins later since I usually just stuff my bag with everything, except for trash, of course.

I looked down as I walked past them and put my shoes on. Jungkook walked up to me. "Y-Y/N," he was stuttering out of pain. "Why.. didn't you ask for help.. w-why didn't you TELL ME!"

Jungkook started crying hysterically. "I-Is this why you don't talk-k?" he continues crying. "I-Is this why you're so col-ld.. you were hiding your emotions?" I just blankly stare at him silently. BTS were in another room so they couldn't hear.

This was the worst day ever.

I sniffled and hugged Jungkook tight. He hugged me back, we was crying together until we couldn't cry anymore.

"Y/N... please, when you have something bad, talk about it. She could have killed you.." Jungkook weakly said.

I nodded my head, tired of this day.

Meanwhile...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
BTS's POV

We were all worrying. About Y/N. To know that her mom did THAT in front of people meant she could do way worse, and we haven't quite figured out Y/N's story. Somehow Y/N manages living an abusive life at home and school. Just... how so you deal with it?

We were all talking about this topic, especially Yoongi. Yoongi has had the same problem before. Maybe we can help her?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Y/N's POV

Jungkook told BTS to get outside since we were leaving, as I was standing outside, facing my hell hole. I smiled sadly.

"Goodbye, my hell hole."

We arrived at their home and they led me to the guest room which is now mine. It was a nice room to be honest.

I checked my phone to see it was 8:30 PM.. tommorow is Thursday and I got to get ready sadly.

I took a shower, did my night routine and went to bed.

I think this day is the start of a new. ♡