08

Authors Note:

Recently, the chapters have been rushed and short. I'm so sorry about this, I've been stressing about a competition. But, now since the competition is over with, I can finally write it like usual. To finish my little note off, this will be longer as a apology to the rushed and short chapters. Continue reading! :)

As expected, I see a worried BTS waking me up. They were probably at school or something when I got back here. To add to it, the look on their faces tell me they have no clue about me and my little BLACKPINK encounter.

"Where were you?" Jimin asked, a confused yet angry and worried expression plastered on his face. "Yah! You know, you randomly left school and we even searched for you after school! You scared us all." Jungkook said, his eyes getting seemingly darker in anger and disappointment.

My mask was on.. for some reason. But Jungkook was my first crush, and I didn't handle his insult so well. I had a frown on my lips that no one can see.

"Mind explaining?" Namjoon said, raising an eyebrow.

I grabbed my notepad next to my desk.

"I got sick in gym, and got sent home." I lied. Not a suprise, though. I was always a liar since my childhood.

"Okay then, if you say so," Jin said, leaving with BTS.

Except Jungkook.

Jungkook closed the door behind him. Walking towards me with slow steps..

Slowly..
Slowly..
Step..
By..
Step..

He arrived right in front of me. My heart was at the edge of giving up from the extreme shock.

He then slowly started touching my hair, and then made eye contact with me.

"Who hurt you?" he said, with fury in his eyes. Even the sound of his voice was terrifyingly scary.

I gulped. I shook my head.

"You're lying. I can tell, you don't get that nervous when your truthful." Jungkook said, sitting in front of me. Instead of staring into my eyes, he was more focused on twirling my hair with his fingers.

I shook my head again in denial.

"Still denying it?" Jungkook questioned me, still twirling my hair. "I guess we'll have to see if your lying or not."

I was confused. See if I'm lying or not? My thoughts were stopped Jungkook pulling my mask off my face. I widened my eyes and tried to get it back but the mask was already thrown across the room.

"What are you hiding on your face?" I then realized my stupidity. Of course, it's obvious I want it to cover the lies up now. Jungkook was scanning my face. He then stopped.

Did he not see it? Yes! But I wasn't paying attention to the darkness in his eyes as she harshly pushed my head up, revealing the 'masterpiece' that BLACKPINK had made.

I was more scared than before. His anger was felt around the room, the aura was dangerous, almost criminal like.

"BLACKPINK DID IT, DIDN'T THEY?" Jungkook started breathing heavily, staring at me for an answer.

I nodded my head, fast. His yelling caught me off guard.

Jungkook mumbled something under his breath and he left, slamming the door shut.

My god! I almost had a heart attack. The feeling of another person right in your face is kind of startling.

I looked at my phone.

11:48 AM
Saturday, March 20th

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

BTS and I went together to a bowling alley. Strangely enough, not with Jungkook. BTS was able to distract me from those thoughts, though.

"AAAH! MY FOOT!" Namjoon said, holding up his large foot with both hands whilst standing on one leg.

"Clumsy Namjoonie." Taehyung said, and everyone laughed at his comment. Although we did assist Namjoon with his injury.

Continuing the day, it was a cheerful day. I mean, Namjoon was messing us up, but it was still funny to watch him fail.

..Without Jungkook.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Jungkooks POV

I reached BLACKPINK's home. To be honest, the only reason I know where they live is because I actually dated Lisa for a bit, until I unraveled the fact that she was a whore.

I knocked on the door. Someone peeked through the little hole and immediately lets me in.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" Already figured out that person. She hugged me from happiness.

"Get off, slut. I'm here for something else, not for you." I said, pushing her away from my body and crossing my arms.

"What is it?" She said, looking a bit pissed now.

"Why did you hurt Y/N." I said, boiling up in the matter of seconds, revisioning my love with those cuts on her beautiful body.

After I said that, Lisa smirked. "I didn't only hurt her, chill." WHAT ELSE DID THIS DUMB BITCH DO TO MY BABY.

Seeing a reaction, Lisa quickly said something. "Me and BLACKPINK used some toys on her since she's such a needy slut. Oppa, she deserved it."

By this point, I could choke her to death.

I slammed her onto the wall. "Listen here, whore," I spat. "Touch Y/N again, I'll hurt you and your friends." Lisa didn't seem to take it seriously.

"Oh daddy please punish me!" she said, shaking her hips against me.

I slapped her. Her disgusting self was so shocked, she started crying.

"O-Oppa, you did this.. because of Y/N?" she wept, wiping her tears and weakening.

"Partly, yes. But another part, I've been wanting to do that to you, slut." Sadly this was true. But, Jungkook didn't know that Lisa was actually in love with him. Deep in love. It broken her heart even more, more stabbings.

He left after kicking her weak body to the ground.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N's POV

All of us arrived home to see Jungkook was actually home. I just ran into my room quickly because I was still uncomfortable. After thinking about it, I decided to watch K-Dramas for a few hours before doing my night routine and putting myself to into a deep sleep.