12

Hearing my alarm, I jump straight out of bed. Getting an outfit instead of uniform (its optional at her school, but strict dress codes) this is what I wore:

 Getting an outfit instead of uniform (its optional at her school, but strict dress codes) this is what I wore:

I was happy with my look. Maybe I'll impress Jungkook.

I put on my white mask and grabbed my backpack to storm out. Running towards the enterance as I see BTS watching TV while waiting for me.

The members look at me and tell me I look great, except Jungkook. I was frowning under my mask, did he not like it? My heart earned another little crack into it.

Getting ready to leave, I put these on:

Together, we walked into the sweet café that started our friendships

Together, we walked into the sweet café that started our friendships. Once we sat, I wrote exactly that.

"You know, this café started our friendships?"

The boys read it and were in thought, trying to figure it out. But, Jungkook was the only one smiling. He remembered, my heart. "Guys, this is the café where me and Y/N met." Jungkook said, clearing out any unneeded confusion.

The 6 boys' mouth were shaped into a 'O'. We continued to chatter, knowing each other better. Until, of course, the time had came.

"Well, looks like it's time for school," Namjoon said. Everyone groaned and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Throwing away our empty drinks, we walked to school side by side.

School still isn't that exciting to me. The people there are rude and jealous of me. Only because I'm friends with hot dudes. Like, bruh. But today, when I walked in, all eyes were on me, in a good way. I was confused when it hit me. My outfit.

That is pretty messed up, they hate me when I'm ugly and have a nice personality, but when I'm pretty, and have the SAME personality, they all of a sudden care. Our society today. So great, isn't it?

I saw Jungkook tensing and.. getting mad...? Why would he..- OH! He's jealous, isn't he? I'm not an expert at love but I can tell you that if he's not jealous, there'd be no other reason for his anger. That makes me happy, that he cares. But also, kinda worried about what he would do.

The first few periods passed with boys staring at me weird. Those few hours felt like days, with the intense stares I was getting. I even made eye contact, some of them stopped looking, but others still held their eyes onto me. It was scary and gross.. add to the scsry part, Jungkook death glared some boys.

I got a tray of food and sat at the member's table. Most of them were already sitting down, eating. I started eating as well as a few of the members were talking. "Jimin, you have no jams, accept it." Namjoon said. Jimin glared at him and it was extremely hilarious. Jungkook wasn't laughing though, just staring at me. I'm guessing he is really jealous. Playing with my food, I avoided any eye contact with him because his stare was intensely terrifying. Once BTS noticed Jungkooks behavior, they silently ate.

Next period, all he did was stare. To me, this was a bit too much. So, I held his hand and looked into his eyes. As I looked up, I saw shocked eyes. He was shocked I held his hand, it's a rare sighting.

The last few periods, he calmed down. He didn't speak that much though.

As we got home and everyone was getting ready for bed, I walked to Jungkook's door.

And slipped the note into the little space on the bottom of the door. Hopefully he reads it. I want him to know that I don't know what was wrong but I wanted him to cheer up.

Finishing my task, I skipped back into my room and went to sleep.