20

A few months later

School has finally ended, but not my love. Everything is almost the same on the warm days of July.

"Babe!" Jungkook screamed.

"What hon'?" I asked.

"Come into the pool with us!"

"Jungkookie, I'm reading a book!!"

Silly boy.. I went back to reading. But, this kid.. aish..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I got dragged into the water by BTS. In the end I was pissed, and they were laughing their asses off.

How happy I am, just to be with them..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Another few weeks

Realizing all of us loved music, we decided to try out to be a K-Pop Idol. And we got in the same group! Although, me and Taehyung are hidden members. :c

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A few years later

Taehyung was brought out, but I never was. Instead, I secretly lived in the dorms and did backup vocals that were said to be someone else's. I couldn't even get trophies with them! It was upsetting, but I was getting paid a lot because.. we were a hit!

Me and Jungkook's relationship was also kept a secret. Once the contract ended, we lived freely and happily all together.

Jungkook...

I want you,
And I need you,
Never let you go,
Never let you leave,
Even if death upon you.

From,
Y/N

~~

So guys, this is the ending of the story. Also, that plot twist at the end tho! I had lots of fun writing this, even though it was actual garbage.

Anyways, at the end, I understand you must be confused. Let me explain:

Y/N is a yandere. Jungkook didn't get rid of BLACKPINK, she did. They were gonna take away Kookie so she killed them. Y/N is obsessed with him, kust too shy to admit. This is because of what she's been through. Losing family and having 0 friends, she turned protective and really didn't want to lose them like the rest.

Pretty interesting, huh? Well, be sure to get ready for the next FF. It might be on Taehyung, or Yoongi! (my bias uwu) Goodbye, for now.

That Cute Weirdoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें