14

2 Weeks Later...(Your POV)

These few weeks passed by peacefully. Like a normal persons life, for once. I never felt like a normal person, so this is new to me. And I like this change.

I reached my hand out to the alarm clock and turned it off as soon as my hand reached the button. I stretched and then got ready. This is what I am wearing today:

Surprisingly, it looked very good on me (shoes you wear later)

Surprisingly, it looked very good on me (shoes you wear later). But, the top was a crop top. Shit. The school dress code is real strict. They don't let you wear crop tops or show your shoulders, etc. It's annoying. But then, I remembered how the popular kids always dress like a.. I'm not gonna say it. So I just decided to leave it because others do the same thing but get no punishment.

I grabbed my white mask and my backpack, like usual, and walked out of my room.

To see Jin and Namjoon kissing on the couch. They noticed me, and turned a bright red. Jin cleared his throat.

"I-It is not what you think!" He says, getting even redder by each word. I smile, and then write this:

"Don't worry, your relationship was obvious. I won't tell anyone, even though I think BTS already knows."

As they read, they both sighed in relief. "Thank god! They'll tease us so much.." Namjoon spoke. Then I wrote again:

"Where are they anyways?"

"They went to the café because they got tired of waiting for you, and we stayed here for some private time, if you know what I mean." Jin winked. If I was normal, I'd be laughing my ass off.

Turns out the couple and I went to the café. Being a third wheel is just great. Once the bell rang, I rushed over to the other members. Jin and Namjoonie were talking dirty and I was already hearing enough.

"You ready for the project?" Jungkook asked, turning his head to me. My facd returned a confused expression. What project?

"Our Social Studies project. You already forgot?" Kookie asked, and then starting giggling. "You're so weird sometimes." he said.

His giggle, his smile, his everything.. is perfect. At least, perfect in my eyes. The boy has a charm, and he knows it, too.

Enjoying the drinks, it came time for school again. I mean, I don't mind going. The walk there is my favorite, though. Not really the 'go into the building' part.

But, yes, we went into the building filled with students and staff.

Sorting out stuff into my locker, I was about to close it and then feel someone shutting it themselves, shoving me against it.

"Hi, babe." The unknown boy said, looking at me up and down. "You're real hot. Let's have fun, shall we?" He winked at me. I almost threw up. I shook my head no, but he slapped me, forced my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "You will do as I say, or el-"

"Or else what?" I heard. Then appeared Jungkook's face. He's helping me?!

"None of your business bro. Leave us alone." The boy said. But what Jungkook says next leaves me shocked. "Stop harrassing my girlfriend before I beat your ass." He stated, headlocking the boy. The boy was terrified.

"O-oh.. this was your g-girlfriend? I'm s-sorry, please forgive me.." he mumbled the last few words. "Better be, you should be ashamed of yourself. Disgusting." Jungkook said, pushing him. The show was over, and he came to me.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asked, concerned. I nodded my head and the bell rung. So, we two walked together to first period.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Periods before lunch was boring as usual. The teachers literally seperate me from all of BTS, which upsets me.

Finally, lunch time lurked. Taking my tray, I walk to our table to see a few of the members.

"I'm so hungry today..." Jimin said, taking a bite of his sandwich. "Same." J-Hope said. "Food is amazing!!" Jin screeched out. "Of course you like it that much, you do cooking." Yoongi said to Jin, making it extremely sarcastic.

"Hey! Rude. You have to respectyour world wide handsome hyung." Jin said as he pointed to himself. Annnd the dad jokes started. The rest of the boys also arrived to lunch later.

The bell rings, indicating our next period. I get nervous. What if we did it wrong? Nah, I think I'm smart enough.

I walked into the class (alone this time) and sat down next to Jungkookie. Both of us waited until our names were called to present the slideshow we created.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Y/N, come up to present, please." The teacher said, sitting in her chair. We put up the slideshow and started presenting. Jungkook started first, and I was having a panic attack inside. My mind was like a clock, ticking, ticking, ticking, ticking, TICKING of thoughts.

Then it was my time to shine. I was shaking. Then I felt a hand interwining mine. Jungkook. It wasn't as bad as I thought once I got it over with, and we got an A+ too!

High-fiving each other in victory, Social Studies class ended. So did my day, really. I fell asleep in the rest of my classes and the members didn't want to go anywhere today so we just stayed home and relaxed.

Good night world. Especially Jeon Jungkook.