11

Today is Tuesday. Tuesdays are usually 'better' days, but Fridays are BETTER BETTER. Grabbing my backpack after doing the usual, BTS made their way into my room.

"Y/N, hurry up!" Namjoon said. I nodded my head and we all scrambled out the door.

Ordering our drinks, I sipped it while listening and also communicating as well. Somehow, there is a bond between us. We know each other more than we know ourselves, honestly.

Realizing the time, I wrote down the emergency and we rushed out of the café, into the school building.

I was panting as me and BTS arrived into the classrom. "Why are you guys late, your interrupting my class." The grumpy Ms. Jung said. Seriously, she changed. She went from really pretty and nice into too lazy to do any looks and being grumpy. How sad.

"Sorry, it won't happen again," J-Hope said. We bowed our heads and took the assigned seats we were given. Also one of Ms. Jung's changes. She gets on my nerves.

Sitting down, I caught Jungkook staring at me. He immediately turned around with red starting to crawl up his face. Thump. Thump. Thump. Shit, my heart Jungkook! You are gonna give me a love attack!

I turned back to the teacher, because if I thought of Jungkook I'd never stop, and I value my education. A little.

Anyways, some classes passed by. I can't talk to any of the members because I don't sit near them in those periods. :(

The time for lunch came, and I sat next to the 7 special boys.

Like normal teenagers, we gossiped about the annoying students and the teachers until the bell rung. I was still excited, unlike the groaning students, because Jungkook sat next to me that period.

Me and Jungkook walked together into the class, and sat together. I didn't care about  shit other girls said, they were just jealous. For some reason, BLACKPINK hasn't been hurting me.. I wonder why. But, I don't care really.

The two of us were passing notes in class. He and I were on the topic of cute little pandas when he said something that made my heart flutter.

"You are cuter than a panda. In fact, your my cute little weirdo."

I blushed and my face became a shade of very dark red. Jungkook giggled loudly, making the teacher scold him but he didn't care.

The school day passed with notes and gossip. Even about the bitches, BLACKPINK. Lol.

I hope Jungkook actually meant what he said, because, I don't like him anymore...

I love him.