15

Rising, I hear the birds chirp outside. I look out my window and see the lovely characteristics of spring.

Once I have seen enough of spring, I put on my clothes. Here it is:

 Here it is:

So cute!

I put on my black mask and got my backpack to storm into the living room filled with boys.

"Finally Y/N! Let's go!" Taehyung said, getting up. Yoongi groaned in  annoyance, his sleep was cut off.

Walking onto the streets, I saw something shiny. I looked closer and it was a bloody knife with a person.. a dead person.. but I was too scared to do anything..

What a coward. So useful, huh? If you see a dead person, you report it, idiot! Oh no, the voice is back. Oh hell yes I am! And it's good to be back. Don't ever be happy again, I missed ruining you.

The rest of the trip was the boys talking while I hung my head low.

I was still upset at the café, too. Kookie noticed it quickly, and passed me a note asking if I was alright. I told him that everything was in control. Once a liar, always a liar.

The rest of the day was.. terrible. I still felt like shit with the voice in my head mocking my misery, and the feeling of guilt for leaving a dead person rotting.

Rising the blanket over my face, I cried myself to sleep, drowning out  mean comments from the voice.