09

I woke up to a windy Sunday. It wasn't too windy, though. The perfect weather to take a relaxing walk.

So, I decided to throw on some bright jeans, a white-off the shoulder long sleeved top, and my mask, like usual. I saw the hyung line at the table. From the back pocket of my jeans, I pulled out my notepad and wrote, "Where's the rest?"

The 4 boys noticed me and responded. "They were playing games all night, they'll probably be sleeping the whole day," Yoongi says, laughing. "For real, though." J-Hope states while the 4 boys giggle.

I wrote again:
"Okay, I'm going out. See you guys later!"

Once they read it, they nodded and said their goodbyes.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Y/N's POV

I just got out of the café. Seemingly, I've been so bright these days. The weather is so perfect, not hot, not cold, but a little nice breeze of relaxation. This type of weather usually only arrives in fall (my fav. season) but it appears to happen now.

I smile underneath the substance that makes me seem so cold, mean, and cruel.

Walking around the area of my home now, I come across a cute little park. There weren't many kids there, only about 9. Playing soccer and sliding down the little slide. So cute. I push that thought away as I see a kid in the corner of my eyes sobbing. Speed walking over to the little girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, watching the figure below me in genuine concern.

"No, noona... I can't find my eomma!" she cried out in the last part. I hugged her tightly. "Lets try to find your eomma, okay?" I wiped her tears, trying to comfort her. "Really noona?" She asked. I replied, "Yes. Noona can't just leave you all alone!" I pouted at her. She smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N's POV

I went to the police station a while ago and the little girl, actually named Chaeyoung, was returned to her mother. The woman was crying and thanking me multiple times until I told her I don't need her apologies because any person would help.

I was walking home and accidently fell on the door, making a loud crash. There were no major injuries so I laughed it off and opened the door to see 7 boys ready to kill someone.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
BTS' POV

We were watching movies together when all of a sudden we heard a loud boom.

"oH mY gOd WeRe gOnNa dIe!1!!" J-Hope said, starting to cry.

"Calm down, J-Hope. Get the knives from the kitchen, everyone!" Namjoon says, using his extremely intellegent mind.

All of us did as he said because

#1: Hes smarter than us
#2: We are scared
#3: Its a good idea!

Crowding around the front door, our eyes widen as the door knob turns and reveals.....

..Y/N?

We were all relieved to see it wasn't a murderer or something. But also felt stupid. 7 MEN were afraid of 1 GIRL. That is kind of sad, to be honest.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Y

/N's POV

I wrote:

"What are you guys doing?" while smiling widely.

"Heh, umm.. We thought you were gonna kill us or something.." Taehyung said, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

I smiled wider, and nodded my head very exaggerated as I walked into my room. Plopping onto my bed, I cooled down. I smiled so hard I thought my face was going to break apart in a few seconds.

Seeing it was 8:27 PM and I had school tommorow, I did my night routine and went to sleep.