04

I woke up to a screaming Jin.

I rubbed my eyes while laughing quietly. He does this everyday?

I got ready and went to the door, but then realized I don't know where I'm really at..

I texted Jungkook.

"Are we close to the cafe?" I tapped my foot, waiting for a response as he was typing slowly..

"Yes. Just turn left then right and you are there. Wait for us, were coming too."

"Okay Jungcock." oh shit I called him Jungcock 😂😂

"JUNGCOCK? ITS JUNGKOOK MEANIE."

I smiled and put my shoes on while locking the door.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I was waiting for BTS, sipping my coffee through a straw that I was chewing on, it's a habit.

Suddenly BTS arrived. They looked exhausted. They all sat down on the beautiful couches. I was next to the window and Jungcock.

"Fuck, those fangirls are fast," Taehyung said, breathing sharp.

"We was able to escape though. By the way Y/N this place is cool!" J-Hope said, cheerful as always.

I nodded rather energetic. I was actually kind of happy, to not be beat to sleep and to feel the feeling of belonging that I haven't felt for years.

I then wrote on a piece of paper:

I usually come here everyday. No one comes here even though it's a really nice café.

J-Hope smiled. "You actually responded!" I took the paper again and wrote on it.

I know. I just feel more energetic today, nothing really special.

J-Hope was happy. But little did I know, Jungkook was extremely jealous.

He was sending me a scary stare. BTS noticed it too.

"Umm.. I'll order. What do you guys want?" Jimin said, ready to move away as he knew how scary Jungkook can get.

BTS got their drinks and were satisfied. I told them I was going to the bathroom, they didn't mind.

I did my business, when all of a sudden my back hit the wall. I widened my eyes to see a very mad Jungkook.

!BEWARE!

C           R           I              N           G      E

He raised my head up to face him.

"Why are you so nice to him, while your calling me names?" he gritted his teeth, clearly mad.

I gulped.

"Your mine." Without me being able to react, Jungkook pulled off my mask and slammed his lips on mine. My first kiss..

It was a rough but passionate one. I kissed him back. WHY DID I DO THAT?!

He then slid his tongue into my mouth. I widened my eyes. His tongue explored my coffee flavored mouth for a while until he pulled back and put his forehead on mine, staring into my eyes.

Jungkook was in that position for a while until he left. Blush was clear on my pale face.

I think I might like him...