05

Once my face no longer looked like a potato and I calmed down, I got out.

The school day was a blur. Girls giving me jealous looks, attention, and friends. It was fun being able to sit next to someone at lunch instead of others laughing at you while you sit alone.

School was finally over!!

"You guys, let's go somewhere to hang!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Alright. Where to?" Yoongi asked.

"Arcade?" Jimin suggested. Then the ear rape turned on.

"YESSSSS!" the rest of BTS screamed. I covered my ears. They are really dorky and loud.

"Want to come with?" Jungkook asked me. I nodded.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We arrived at the arcade. I was so excited, because when I was a child, my dad took me here since he had time for me back then. I always won jackpots and it gave me a adrenaline rush.

I was smiling under the substance that covered my feelings.

We all bought our things and ran to the games.

"Which game should we play first?" Jungkook said, maintaining eye contact with the group.

I pointed at the jumping game. I was a parkour genius.

"Ooh Y/N, nice choice!" Jin said, and we all crowd around the machine.

"Y/N should go first since she picked the game." Taehyung said, following with J-Hope's whining.

Once we got all that settled, I shoved a token in and started jumping. They were shocked at my speed.

"WAA Y/N YOUR GONNA BREAK THE MACHINE!" Yoongi said, in shock at my speed.

Soon enough I got tired and walked of, arousing with tickets piling up.

I picked it up and put it in a bag.

That evening was filled with laughter and entertainment. We even got some pizza!

We soon all got tired to get our prizes and leave. (I got lots of candy and a cute little plushie! uwu)

We went back home. Well can I call it my home? I guess.

I changed into PJs and went to sleep, cuddling the adorable squishy plush toy underneath me.

"My cute little weirdo," Jungkook says as he closes the door with a wide smile across his face.