01

I walk into the dreadful building. The sound of people whispering as I walk by was just so nerve wrecking it always made me nervous, the outcast I am. Yes, it's the weirdo, Kim Y/N.

I don't really know why I am labeled an outcast though. Is it because of my face? Probably. I don't wear lots of makeup while everyone else cakes their face, and I also wear a mask that covers half my face. I take the things I need for first period out of the vandalized locker and go to my class.

I scoff as everyone is talking about having a better year than before. Nothing changed for me. No matter what I'd do, no one would like me anyways.

I sit down in the back. I place my stuff on the desk and see the teacher has arrived. She looks very young and happy, long brown curls and pretty makeup with a outfit that fits the trends.

"Hello class! My name is Ms. Jung, your math teacher. I hope to have a great time. It is my first year here and I could tell we will have a great class!"

No we will not. "And we have some new students to the school." She did a hand movement indicating for whoever to come in.

7 hot boys came in. Every girl started checking them out, making seductive looks as the boys were observing the new kids. I watched the girls with DISGUSTANG written all over my face. A few of the new kids noticed and were amused.

"Welcome! Introduce yourselves please."

"Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin, worldwide handsome as you know." he sent a flying kiss.

"I'm Kim Taehyung!" he threw a peace sign.

"Min Yoongi." he said coldly.
That was hot.

"I'm Park Jimin, hello!" he gave a eye smile.

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J-hope!" he seemed bright.

"Hey, names Namjoon." Seems intellegent.

"Hellloooo~ it's me, Jeon Jungkook." he flashed a bunny smile that was extremely cute.

The teacher gave them their seats.

"Alright, let's get to know everyone else in this class! When it's your turn you have to state something about you and your name." Hell to the no.

My thoughts were again swarmed with depressive feelings. No one loves you Y/N. I stared blankly with a hint of sadness as the voice keeps on talking. That's why you have no friends and no family members that actually give a shit. Your so weak and stupid, you're an easy target. I really have a problem, but I keep it to myself. It's not really useful to tell anyone nowadays, they'd just tell others.

"Miss? Miss are you okay?" Ms. Jung appeared in front of the area I was staring at, saving me from the deep ocean of thoughts.

I nodded my head. Everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to say something. My hands started twitching and I gulped every few seconds.

People noticed and again started talking.

"Miss, I need you to tell me your name." This is so embarrassing. How dare you I have social anxiety bitch!

My face under the mask was a bright red, I was panicking. I got a piece of paper.

Kim Y/N. A fact about me is I don't talk.

"O-Oh.." the teacher said, "I'm so sorry."

She then proceeded to the next person but those new kids were still looking. It's making me uncomfortable.

Once the class bell rung, I ran out.

Stupid Y/N. Haha. Of course this dumbass embarrassed herself because she can't do shit at all. Can't even do a normal human thing called talking. Pfft, how pathetic. My inner voice started talking to me as I shut my locker.

I was a mess. I went to an even worse area called the cafeteria.

I sat alone but to my suprise heard girls screaming their lungs out. Those hot dudes again. Why are they so special? My inner voice responds. Because Y/N, their good looking and confident unlike you who dresses like a rat with no make up and has zero self confidence. I just was sipping on the gross plain milk they have here, but I didnt really mind drinking it, I just wanted my thirst to go away. Since they force you to eat a full meal here, usually I would sneak the remains into the trash. I was crouched but still walking like a crab to be unseen behind the tables and was about to throw it away when a hand prevented my wrist to move. And it was no other than Jeon Jungkook.

"What are you doing? You need to eat." he said, looking at me weird with a hint of worry.

I shrugged and then was about to shove the food in when he then dragged me to his table.

"Eat." he said as he sat me down. I looked at the boys and then blankly stared at my food.

"YAH, YOU NEED TO EAT THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU RIFIFUHHENRNK" Jin was ranting like a mom. "Don't worry, he is a protective mother." Wah, Namjoon really read my mind.

I then noticed people staring at me and I got even more uncomfortable, which they noticed and went silent.

I was so angry. All these boys did was make me another thing to laugh about, even if they were trying to be nice. My anger was so intense that I started breathing loudly and my anger could be felt in the air.

I grabbed my tray, shoved it into the bin and stomped my way out, gritting my teeth.

Sadly I had them in the rest of my classes too. They would just look at me or talk about me. And that's how my first day went.

When I got home, I heard my mom scream at me and then she banged my head on the wall, telling me to cook food for her. My dad wasn't here to save me, he had work as usual. Never home to even get to know me.

I cooked my mom some food and took thw leftovers for myself. I locked my room, ate, did my homework, and then went to take a shower. What did I even do in my past life? I get mental abuse at school and some mental and physical abuse at home.

I finished my shower to throw on some clothes and go straight to bed, awaiting for the next disastrous day to pass.