17

Deep asleep, I feel something laying on my shoulder. I toss and turn until finally I had enough of it and opened my eyes.. to meet another pair.

Extremely dark... almost black..

Jungkook!

"What happened to you for real?" Jungkook said, trying to hold in his anger. I just looked into his beautiful reflectant eyes.

"I SAID WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled, knocking over some of my books. I gasped in fear, awaiting for the final blow.

I was shaking out of fear. Moms coming back. Mom's back. She dressed up as a boy to kill me. Mom. Mom. Mom.

Silent tears made its way down my red cheeks and uncovered chin. His look then softens. "I-I'm sorry, you're just making me so angry. Tell me the truth." Kookie said, more collected. I was about to grab the notepad from my nightstand but he put his hand over mine. "Say it." I widened my eyes.

My strength isn't enough to do something like that. "You can do it." He said, like hes reading my mind. "Talk to me about your life, your thoughts, your struggles. I can help you fix it, it's what friends are for."

Thinking about it, I really did want to get things off my chest. And I mean lots of stuff. Plus, I cant just be carrying a notepad around all the time like a weirdo. What if I'm in a fight? I can't say anything.

"U-Um.." I started, stuttering. Shit!

"Continue." he said, fascinated by my voice.

"I-Its per-rsonal.."

"I'll keep your secret."

And then I started explaining how some girls made me feel bad about myself, and he listened carefully.

"Thanks for telling the truth." He said, and walked out.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Making my way into school,  I go to the vandalised locker I call 'mine' immediately. Hearing the usual gossip, hearing about makeup and boys.. boring.

I slammed my locker shut and went into first period to wait for my teacher, Ms.Jung.

How boring my first few lessons are..

Anyways, I went to lunch. The members were all talking except Jungkook. He wasn't there. The others said that he went to use the bathroom and was not hungry, but I don't believe it.

Why?

Those girls that were talking about me are gone..

So the period after lunch I was slowly gaining the confidence to ask him what happened, because I knew he was lying to BTS.

Picking up my pen, I wrote:

"Where were you when it was lunch? The members told me you was using the bathroom and had no appetite, but I don't believe in that."

My fingers crumpled up the paper, and passed it to him. He took notice pretty quick and read it. Then, Jungkook turned his head to me.

"I'll tell you later, don't worry." Kookie said, smiling widely at me which made my face red under the black mask (your wearing a white long sleeve and black jeans btw).

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The sound of the bell reached my ear, and I almost immediately get out. Getting my things out of my locker, I go to BTS.

"Y/N's here guys, let's go!" J-Hope said, starting to get to the entrance. The rest of us followed quickly behind.

Walking, I spotted our home. That was quick, I guess.

I plopped onto the coach. I was so worn out today, school has no purpose whatsoever. Then, I remembered.. Jungkook..

Lifting my body up fast, I ran to Kookie's room.

Taking out my notepad, I wrote:

"So what happened?"

Well Jungkook looked tired. When I first got in, he was just laying on his back, trying to sleep I believe.

But he was energised as soon as I came in. Jungkook jumped up in joy, literally.

His lips started forming words.

"I beat those rude girls up."

Shocked, my mouth was wide open and I shook my head in disapproval.

"That's all I had to say, goodnight."

Annd I left.

Resting in bed, I thought of why he would do that. Does he love me? No, probably not. My thoughts were then stopped once my body fell asleep, stopping the function.