13

Rising from my deep sleep, I quickly dress into this:

After I made sure the outfit was okay, I put on my new grey mask, got my backpack, and walked down the stairs

After I made sure the outfit was okay, I put on my new grey mask, got my backpack, and walked down the stairs. The members were all watching TV, like usual.

Once they noticed me, we all started putting on our footwear. Instead of anything fancy, it was my worn out black and white adidas.

For some reason, it was a comfortable silence as we walked down the path we always do to the sweet café excitedly. Even that is a understatement.

We arrived and ordered the usual. Sitting down, in a amazing mood. Then the conversation started.

"Ooh, Jungkook and Y/N," Taehyung rolled his eyes to the back of his head and wiggled his eyebrows. Jungkook was flustered and smacked Taehyung's head. "Yah! Watch your mouth pabo!" Jungkook said, still red in embarrassment.

We all laughed. It wasn't rare to see them arguing, just a daily thing. But, obviously there was something differe nt.

"Jungkookie is red too!" Namjoon said,  pointing at the maknae's face. They burst out laughing again. Some even had tears in their eyes.

Having our great memories and enjoying the café, the clock ticked. Soon enough, it was time to get to school.

"Noooo I don't wanna go to school!" J-Hope whined, wiggling away from the grasp of me and Jin.

"YAH! YOU GO OR NO PANCAKES ON THE WEEKENDS!" Jin yelled. J-Hope widened his eyes. "NOT THE PANCAKES!" he cried. Laughter was around us. "Okay then, lets go!" Jin said as both of us managed to drag him out.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N's POV

The periods before lunch were the same. Boys staring at me, not much of a jealous Jungkook, and the annoying teachers.

Getting the tray, I walked out of the line to see 2 people throwing food at each other. "FOOOOOOOODDD FIGHHHHTTTT!" a boy screamed. Then, all of a sudden, the food was released like bombs. I ate the good stuff and then starting throwing my food. Seeing BTS, I threw my apple at Jungkooks head and did a eye smile. He didn't take it lightly and threw another apple at me, chuckling.

"Dont mess with fire Y/N, or else you'll get punished." I was mesmerized. Never seen his tough side. But, that was cut off by the bell ringing for next period... darn.

Ended up me and Jungkook walked together as the rest of BTS shipped us so they stayed away, watching our every move to see the romance. Pfft, they think their so slick, I can hear them from behind. "Look their holding hands!" I heard a quiet voice, guessing J-Hope. Me and Jungkook made eye contact as he giggled and I smiled under my grey mask.

Entering into the classroom, we were still holding hands. I was so happy, even skipping along with him.

And then we sat down next to each other. He organized his things, and so did I. The teacher came in right afterward.

"Okay class, today is a special day. With your seatmate, you guys have to do a project on historic people. You guys have to have over 5 people and explain their lives and how they lived..." Blah blah blah. Jungkookie is my partner!! We turned around and faced each other at the same time. He reached his hamd out and I did too, creating a high five for TEAMWORK!

"We're going to do so good!" He said. I nodded happily. "It is due after 2 weeks. Also, I'm giving you guys time to do it in class. Hurry!" the teacher announced, sitting back down. Jungkook wasted no time researching, and I helped out as soon as I could. The talk was nothing but social studies, we were so dedicated. The dream team.

Once class ended, we already digged out info about 1 person and halfway researching another.

The rest of school was Jin making dad jokes, BTS escaping girls, and creepy boy stares, like usual.

Soon enough, arriving home, me and Kookie decided it would be better to finish the whole project after dinner. Around 7:30 PM, we got our slideshow done with about 8 people and our little speeches. Of course, mine was cards, since I don't talk.

Anyways, as soon as the two of us finished, we added some decoration to the slideshow and then went off to bed, ready for the next day's wonders.