10

He's at the edge..

"NO!"

I panted heavily as I awoke from my dream. That is going to haunt my mind forever. I can't lose Jungkook. He's my everything, healing my dark heart piece by piece. Sometimes, I think he is a magician. Because it's magical how he turned my world upside down.

Enough with the lovey dovey stuff. Today is Monday. I dressed up into my clothes again but this time the mask was white, a new one I bought a while back. To show that I've brightened up a bit, but the light also partly covers my misery under the mask.

After admiring my mask in the mirror, I grasped a hold my backpack and headed downstairs.

BTS was somehow already there. They usually take forever. But, that is a good thing.

We got to the café earlier than usual. The workers got used to seeing my friends and waved at us. Of course, I politely waved back.

Creating some conversation.

"So, Y/N, when do you plan on talking again?" Jimin said, and as he realized his words, he covered his mouth.

Simply I wrote back:

"It isn't offensive, don't worry. And I'm not planning it out, just when I feel like the time is right."

Jimin nodded, and the rest joined the convo. "Waa, I wonder what her voice would sound like," Taehyung said. "She looks like her voice would be deep." Yoongi replied. I shook my head. "Hah! I knew it! In my opinion, a higher voice would suit her." Jin said, victoriously.

"Whatever," Yoongi said and pouted as giggles were sent around the room..

Jungkook was so happy today. It warms my heart. But, I know very well that I'd never get him, since the boy is worth something. And I'm not.

And as that goes through my mind, my heart shatters too. "Hahaha Namjoon broke his sunglasses!" Jungkook said, laughing like a maniac. So strange how when a person is happy, another is hiding their feelings with the mask of fake. In reality, their dying inside.

I kept a straight face as I squinted my eyes a bit to look like I smiled. Squinting my eyes worked, for some reason. "Oh, its time to go to school, Namjoon looks like you can't show off with your glasses now!" J-Hope said, and the members started cracking up again.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Jungkooks's POV

When our group got to school, I noticed Y/N was more distant. She looked upset about something. You can see it in her eyes, the shimmer isn't there.

So, I tried to cheer her up.

In every class I annoyed her in different stupid ways by doing aegyo and other embarrassing things. At least I made her happy, that's all that matters. I really wanna ask her out, but it might be too early. Nowadays, I no longer have a clue.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Y/N's POV

Today was a day we all were just exhausted and decided not to go anywhere. Jungkook was so CUTE today. He noticed I was upset so he gave me a hug and did some aegyo to cheer me up. My heart beat was off the charts by that point.

Plopping my body onto the matress, I scrolled through my phone. Until it was getting late. I did my usual night routine and went to have a nice sleep.