16

I groan in annoyance as I hear the loud ass alarm.

Turning onto my side, I press the off button and lay under the blankets for a while, cuddling them while trying to forget yesterday.

What I didn't notice was the boys. Also, haven't mentioned I hug a HUGE, NOTICEABLE teddy bear to sleep. Hearing giggles, I decided it'd be good to pretend I was asleep until I heard to door shut. I rised up slowly and stretched as I got ready. Here was my outfit for the day:

 Here was my outfit for the day:

(Purse is your 'backpack')

As soon as I got ready, I put on my dark green mask to sprint out with my backpack hanging on one of my shoulders.

Skipping, I stopped as I remembered. They're gonna make fun of me for cuddling with a teddy.. SHIT.

So, I debated and decided I'd go to the café first. Besides, they'll come either way.

Sitting down while sipping my drink, I wait for the boys for about 15 mins until they show up.

I waved at them and the members sat in the little corner we always sit in.

"Where were you Y/N?" Jin said, a little overprotective. He once told me I was like a little sister to him, and he felt the need to be protective.

I pointed my pointer finger at the table. Of course, he probably knew, but he still is protective as hell.

"Oh, alright Y/N. Was just wondering."Jin said. Then, they decided to go order now since time was short and they were being extra this morning.

Once everyone had something, we all just relaxed and drank our drinks in comfortable silence.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Shutting my locker in frustration, I ruffled my hair. Can I ditch, PLEASE?

I thought it was gonna be a boring ass day..

I came into first period, same shit. All the way UNTIL lunch, it was like any other day.

Getting into the lunch room, I heard people laughing.. about me..

"She thinks that being a pig is cute! Lol!"
"What a slut."
"Yeah, BTS only took her in to keep her from being homeless."
"Thinking her mask is cool and shit, it isn't, it's weird!"

Those words hit me like a bus. I couldn't think straight, hell, I couldn't even function. I thought the war was over with. But now that I think about it, I've just been pushing the war away, like the war totally was not damaging me. (sarcasm)

Silently and stealthily, I walked out of the cafeteria. My head hurted and I was so upset, I was about to cry. Nobody needs to see that, and I don't really want pity, either.

Quickly, I reached the bathroom. The whole thing was empty, 'cause it was lunch. I dragged my feet to the last stall, got in, and locked it.

A relieved sigh left my mouth. And soon, I slid down the bathroom door and had a two hour long crying sesssion. Kicking, punching, and even screaming out at some points. Although my cries were silent. Had to get used to it, so my mom would not hear me cry. She would beat my ass.

Wiping my tears, I heard the last bell ring. I widened my eyes. That long?

I made sure to somehow hide the evidence of me crying, and put my books away.. to meet a very angry BTS.

"Where the hell were you!?" Jin screamed out. "Relax, your scaring her." Namjoon said, patting Jin's shoulder aka his lover. Jin eventually was in a calm state. "Jin is right though. Where the hell where you?" Namjoonie stated.

Then I got out my notepas from my jean pocket and wrote:

"I dumped milk on my books because I was studying in lunch, but they didn't have any books I could buy, so they told me that I was in trouble. Guess I'll get the books tomorrow."

The boys let out a sigh of relief. They were extremely worried, considering  your past experiences. That they know well of.

Too bad that their relief wasn't worth anything. Because in reality I'm dying instead of being fine.

Our homework was literally a stack of papers. In frustration, I went to my room to do that workload of papers and went to sleep.