07

I wake up to what seems like.. 5 girls in the dark. They were giggling and I was so creeped out.

The lights all of a sudden turned on, like in a horror movie. I then saw FOUR girls. And I knew exactly who they were.

I was analyzing the four beautiful girls for any weapons. They for some reason had none...?

"Well, we're gonna beat you into a mashed potato," (get it, cuz I'm a potato) Jisoo said, standing tall and elegantly.

"We're gonna use our hands to beat you because you touched our oppas." Rosé smirked in victory, followed by Jennies next statement.

"You're tied up, we can hurt you so bad without us having some marks." Jennie rambled, twirling a small portion of her hair.

"Why are you all wasting time," Lisa said, breaking her long silence. "I've been waiting enough. Let's get to beating her up." BLACKPINK started walking towards me.

I widened my eyes.

Jisoo slapped me across the face and Rosé was tearing my clothes apart. My face was a deep red.

"You show your body to our oppas, why so shy to show it to us?" Jennie said, staring at me. I started silently crying. BLACKPINK kept on beating me up, doing s*xual things, and to top it off they got a knife and carved into the bottom of my jawline  'BLACKPINK'.

I blacked out again, only to be on the streets. I got a taxi and went home. Disgusted and in pain, I took a long bath and went to sleep.