Chapter 16

I kept telling myself it would be okay. I kept telling myself I was strong and I could make it through this, but every day that went by was far worse than the day before. He abused me and made me do everything for him. His wasn't an ounce of niceness stored for me in any way shape or form. He never smiled, laughed, talked friendly, etc etc. He never did any of that anymore like he used to. He told me he killed Clancy because we were getting to close.

Truth be told Clancy was all I had while I was in their, since he had killed the little girl.

I hated Ryan. He had killed the very people he had brought to accompany me. He killed them heartlessly. I winced thinking of how someone could even want to do that.

As I laid in my bed I thought about laying with Clancy. His scent, his warmth, his heartbeat. I missed him with all my heart. I missed everything with all my heart. I missed my old life. My mom, my pets, my friends, my family. I missed it all. The clothes I used to wear, the way I used to act, tv, food, school. Yes, I missed school. I felt like I was just getting stupider and stupider by the day. I knew I was behind. I just wanted to go back home and be normal.

I fell asleep soon, having cried myself to sleep. I didn't understand any if his. My though were mixed and my emotions wee out of control. If I ever got out of here alive, I had a feeling I would be on therapy for the rest of my life, maybe even afterlife. I hated this place and I just wanted to leave but no matter how soon I left, I would still be scarred. I would be paranoid and emotional. I would maybe go insane.

*three months later*

I had dreams, no nightmares, every night for three months. I was starving, only getting two small meals per day. He ate the rest, master ate the rest. I was no longer just a girl he was taking care of. I was a slave.

I knew it would happen I knew it would. I didn't have anyone to tell though. I have no one to talk to no one to confide in no one to have a normal conversation with. I was alone.

I got up out of bed and I'd my morning routine, makeup, hair, shower, perfume. Every morning. He had bought more elaborate and fancy clothing. Doll clothes, resized for a human. They were specially made, just for him. They were made by a woman who knew about the whole thing. His step mother. She was an older lady, in her fifties. She used to be a costumer designer for a ballet studio. She was vet skilled at her past profession, the thing was, I have no idea how she can stand to know there is a girl, away from her family, suffering. She was okay with the whole idea, she probably even encouraged it. In her eyes Ryan was a good man saving a little girl from the world, but he wasn't. He wasn't anything close to saving me. He was killing me if anything, I was starving and tired. Yes, I was provided with the things I needed to live, but that was it. In some cases I needed more than just that. I needed things that any human needed. A mom, a dad, and friend, people to talk to and just, talk to. I can't stand not having anyone to talk to. It killed me inside. I was dying inside becoming more unstable and strange. I probably wasn't like my old self at all in any way.

I just had to continuer hoping and pray ping to this god that hasn't helped yet, that I would get out of this horrible place, this trap.