Chapter 4

I began to walk out to the kitchen area, but before I got out of the door I was grabbed by my hair and smacked.

"Walk straight and stiff, do not swing your hips or slouch your back."

He pulled me close to his face by my hair, I could feel his breath on my face. I walked stiffly into the kitchen area, there was no one here. I looked around confused and looked back at the man. He gave me a glare and I realized I should go sit down now. I went and sat down at the glass table. A vase of roses had been set on the middle. I looked around, wondering where the guest was at.

"Guest, you may come out now, my doll is ready to attend to you."

When no one came out of anywhere he rolled his eyes and slowly walked to the couch area. I heard a small whimper and a sigh from him. A slamming noise echoed through the room and his voice could barely be heard. It was low and angry, almost like a growl. All I heard were the words get, kitchen, beat, and I didn't say anything.

Finally he walked back into the kitchen area with a soft smile on his lips and a young girl sheepishly stepped into view. She looked so fearful and her nose was bleeding.

"Say hi, my dear." He looked over at the girl, she appeared only to be 5 or 6.

"Hello." Said a sweet and soft voice.

"You may go and sit at the table dear, have a seat next to my doll."

The little girl looked at me, her eyes crying for help, but I couldn't help. I was in the same situation as her, but she is younger. I felt like screaming at him and crying for the young girl.

She sat next to me blood dripping down her  face. She also had a cut on her forehead. He scowled in disgust as the blood dripped onto the table.

"Clean it up, now." He looked at me, not smiling.

I immediately grabbed a white rag that had been laid out for me to of the dishes with. I ran some warm water over it and wiped down the bloody spot and the girls forehead and nose. She smiled gratefully at me. I took the rag back and rinsed it out, then folded it and put it on the side of the sink.

"This here doll, is our daughter. She will be a perfect girl. You are to do what a mother does and I will punish and provide her with things. You are to teach her how to do things around the house and school things. You will bathe her and put her to bed. You will treat her like your child, because she is. You will dress her like you dress and you will do her makeup and hair as yours is, but a little less makeup. Her bed is in your room inside a locked door that I will unlock tonight. She has a wardrobe and school books, along with shoes and everything else she will need. If either of you need a haircut or a razor let me know. I will get those things and supervise you when you use them, that goes for scissors as well. "

I nodded and stood up stiffly. Walking as if I didn't know how to move my hips, but still looked comfortable. My back was straight and I still bent my knees but my usual hip swing wasn't there. I guess it was basically walking proper. I went over to the counter and put two pancakes on a plate, then put butter and syrup on them. I did the same with only one pancake. I poured two glasses of milk and one glass of water. Then I picked up one of the two apples that were sitting on top of the stoves. I took the plates over to the table and sat the smaller one in front of the girl and that larger one in front of the man. I set my breakfast down and sat down again. He smiled at me.

"So how did you sleep doll?"

"Fine." I replied staring at the floor.

I had an attitude of defiance in my voice. I didn't want to talk to him. He kidnapped me and a little girl. Her mother is probably worried sick about her and here she is playing part of this twisted game of his. Except she had no choice and neither did I.

That was a bad idea.