Chapter 3

He led me into the kitchen and gave me a short tour

"Now, go put the rest of your make-up on while I prepare food. Be sure to make your lips pretty, pink or red lipstick, perfectly shaped. Oh, and I want your skin complexion perfect as well."

I nodded with no choice to argue, I went into the bathroom to put the requested makeup on. I put purple eyeshadow on, with black eyeliner and fake eyelashes. I outlined my lips in pink lip liner, then filled them in with a light shade of pink. I straightened my hair and put every piece in place.

'Why am I doing this for him..' I thought as I began to walk into the kitchen. I stopped myself. I walked back to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, was this really me. I had only been here for like an hour and a half at least, I was already over reacting, I hadn't been here that long. Maybe I should just go along with it. Maybe I just went along with it then he would say it was a joke or my mom just did this to show me what could happen, or something like that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from looking in the mirror when I heard him call me into kitchen. I decided to go along with this sick joke, or so I hoped it was. He had Mac n' cheese and barbecue chicken laid out on the glass table.

"Do not, get anything on your clothes. Or you will be punished."

I nodded and looked him in the eyes.

"You can stop now, I know my mom paid you to do this as some sick joke."

He stopped eating his food and froze. Slowly setting his fork down he looked me straight in the eyes.

"What makes you think it's a joke, my doll."

He stood up and took my plate.

"I only ate three bites."

"That is plenty, go into the bathroom and get on the scale."

I did as he asked and went to get on the white plastic scale. I weighed 128 pounds. Fat.

"Oh god, how will I ever be able to do what I want with you. No eating for a week. I will give you water and two apples a day, one stick of gum for in the afternoon. The fridge has ice cubes if you feel hungry. We will weigh you when seven days pass."

I stared at him astonished. No food for the week, seven days, I was so used to eating though, how was I going to survive.. Still busy hoping this is a stupid joke.

"Why a week, why not just one day, or something."

"Because I don't want you to eat for a week, you will become skinnier. Don't argue with me. It's 8 o' clock. Go to bed. I want you looking perfect when I come down here tomorrow. Curly hair and red lipstick. White eyeshadow, the white dress and black flats, we will have a visitor for breakfast. Put your dirty clothes in the wash basket in your bathroom."

I nodded my head with an emotionless face. I walked into the bedroom and got onto the large bed. I had a hard time sleeping. I was up thinking for a long time. The next morning I woke up at 7 a.m. I got no rest, I could feel the dark circles under my eyes. I went into the bathroom, bringing the white, frilly, lace dress, black flats and my lace socks to go with. Along with undergarments that were white and lace. I showered and put on the makeup he had asked me too. I blow dried and curled my hair. Looking at myself in the mirror I wondered who the guest would be. Maybe my mom, to tell me it was a joke. I heard a knock on my door.

"The guest is here my doll." I heard him say in a soft, calm voice. "Breakfast time."