Chapter 11

I woke up on the couch. I must have dozed off while watching the movie. I sat up startled as I heard footsteps. No worries, just Clancy, walking around his room. He sounded like he was pacing back and forth. I stood up, trying to be quiet The clock said 11:12, one minute after 11:11. I had missed my chance to make a wish tonight. I sighed, and the sound of his footsteps stopped. It was dead silent, so silent I could hear my irregular heartbeat. I got an irregular heartbeat after waking up, it didn't bother me much.

"Jess..?"

I heard a soft voice say. One step. Two steps. Three steps. Silence. Only my heartbeat to be heard once again.

"Come here lovely."

I slowly walked to the doorway to see him standing there, shirtless. He looked distressed.

"Since we are married we must sleep together, not fuck. Sleep in the same bed. I feel bad for you, having this happen."

"Oh okay. It is fine. I'd rather it be you than him."

"Thats a good way to look at it I guess."

I stared at his body, he had a nice figure. Muscular, fit, but not overly muscular. He was near perfect.

I removed my makeup and changed into a pastel pink t-shirt that said 'reckless' and pastel pink lace panties. All my pajamas were pastel colored lace panties, pastel lingerie nightgowns, and tumblr quote t-shirts. All the colors were faded, pastels, pink, green, blue, purple. That was basically all the colors I ever wore.

I splashed water over my face and dried my face with a pink, soft towel. I looked in the mirror and pushed my hair behind my ear. It was smooth and soft. I walked into my bedroom, Clancy was laying in bed already. His eyes shut. He looked perfect, his complexion was perfect. I laid down gently beside him. He lifted his head to look at me. He started at me for a second before staring the ceiling. I laid my head down. He looked at me again.

"You are beautiful without your makeup, you know."

"Thank you."

My cheeks turned a light pink and I smiled to myself. He made me happy, I hadn't felt this way before. I liked him. I loved him. I didn't usually believe in love at first sight. This felt different though. I was attracted to him, physically and mentally.

He placed his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him. He looked at me with his gentle expression and calming eyes. He kissed me softly on the lips. I blushed a deep red. I kissed him back. I willingly let his tongue enter my mouth. He slowly began to move on top of me. Did I want this? I just met him, under bizarre circumstances. Maybe I did. I couldn't think straight in this moment.

Is what I feel love or lust..