Chapter 9

I looked at him with a new hatred, I smacked him across the face. He looked at me with pure anger.

"How could you just kill her like that you dumbfuck!?'

I screamed at him. The more I screamed the more calm he got. I noticed the boy just standing behind me. How long had I been yelling?

I was exhausted.

Then he smacked me. I fell to the ground, I was too tired to fight back. Everything went black.

I woke up in my bed. I had a perfect memory of what had happened. The knife, the girl, the boy, all the blood. It was a perfectly clear memory. I sat up quickly, not wanting to think about it all too much. I looked across the room to see the little girls room completely transformed into a teenage boys room. How long had I been out? A day, a week, a month. I didn't know.

It was night-time so I didn't want to get up. I tried my hardest to go back to sleep, not wanting to be tired for whatever tomorrow would bring. I just couldn't sleep. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom. I walked in and flipped the light on. I looked in the mirror, I had makeup on and I was perfectly dressed, my hair in perfect shape. I was confused who had made me look like this. I looked like I had just gotten ready. None of the bruises showed through, but I could feel they were there.

I returned to my bed and fell asleep.

I was awoken by a soft touch. The boy, who is called Clancy, was tapping my cheek.

"He will be here in an hour, I did your makeup and stuff while you were out. You've only been out for around seven hours."

"Thank you." I smiled

He was a fairly attractive boy. He was my age. If I had seen him under any other circumstances I would've flirted with him. This was different though. He handed me a glass of water and I sat up. He gave me 2 ibuprofen to help with the pain. I smiled gently and took the two pills.

"He is making breakfast, you should get ready."

"Okay."

I got up slowly, my head hurt. I walked over to my dresser and picked out a lily white dress that was lace. It had a light green bow around where my waist would be. I actually liked this dress. I wore white lace flats with it. I had noticed all the bloody clothes had been discarded and new clothes had been put in there place. Almost like everything had been fixed in a day. My mind wandered to the little girl that was now probably buried somewhere or sunk in a river. It scared me, because if he did it to her he wouldn't hesitate to do it to me.

I got in the shower and washed up. I got dressed and straightened my hair. I added a bow to the top where i had the front pinned back. It was a green bow that matched my outfit. I had just got my makeup on when I heard Clancy yell my name. I applied some black mascara and walked out to the kitchen. As soon as I walked in the room, Clancy and the man looked at him. I never quite new what to call him. He never told me a name.

"Hello doll. Breakfast is ready."