Chapter 2

Loud thuds. Lots of bumping. Darkness. I was scared out of my mind at this point. Adrenaline coursed through me. It felt superhuman, yet I was so weak.

It was bright, scratch that, it was blinding, as I opened my eyes for the first time in what felt like a million years. It was absolutely still until I began to move. My bones ached and I felt like I had been beaten nearly to death, but I hadn't been.

A man with light brown hair sat in front of me, he looked no older than twenty four, but older than nineteen.

"Ah, my sweet girl, you are awake." He said softly.

"Who are you.. why am I here." I demanded of him.

He smiled sweetly.

"Oh my goodness, precious girl, why you are here because you are my doll."

I looked at him confused and disgusted.

He got up and slowly walked over to me, my legs and arms were bound. He stroked my head and my cheek and leaned down in front of me. He might have actually been attractive if he hadn't just kidnapped me. His light brown hair covered some of his forehead and looked soft. He had bright blue eyes that looked bright and somewhat happy, yet sullen at the same time. His jawline was perfect and so was the structure of his face. He reminded me of a boy I had seen before, but I knew it wasn't him.

He walked in circles around me, looking down on me and smiling.

"You are going to be absolutely perfect. We will just fix your attitude and it will be all I have ever wanted."

"No, no no no, I'm not doing anything you want." I snapped at him. Looking straight ahead as he ran his fingers through my messy hair.

Walking to the front if me he leaned down. He lifted my chin and forced me to look him in his eyes. A glimmer of something flashed in them, insanity, anger, something that wasn't good. I shuddered as his eyes met mine. He was still smiling. Then his smile went away, instantly, almost an emotionless expression came over his face. It was unreadable, unknown, scary.

"Now, I need you ready. I will show you your room and wardrobe and tell you the rules and things that you need to know."

He walked me down two sets of stairs and there was a glossy, white door at the bottom of the second set. It had a golden door handle and the door was a smooth, perfect white. He took out a white key and entered it in the door. He turned the key and the door opened slowly. The room was perfectly organized. It had a kitchen with a thick glass table and white counters, with white granite counter tops. There was another door in the back of the room. He led me into the large area, that was almost the size of a small house. Almost everything was white and clean. The couch in another room off the kitchen was white leather with a plasma screen tv in front of it. It had 2 small tables on each side with pastel pink coasters in the middle of each. It had a book shelf full of books and on the to were 2 cloth tote bags filled with yarn and knitting needles.

The next room he took me into was a pastel pink room with white trim around the ceiling. It had a large bed with a white canopy surrounding it. It looked like something out of the princess movies. A small white table sat on each side of the bed and the comforter, sheets, and pillow were also a light pink and white. There was lace around the side of the pink pillows. The carpet was soft and flattered the room. It looked like a doll house, and I figured that's what he had been aiming for since he called me his doll. The bathroom was white and stocked with all the things I needed. A pink shower curtain and granite white counter top in the white sink.

He smiled and looked down at me. He was quite a bit taller than me.

"I hope you like it. I worked hard on it for you, doll."

A shiver went down my spine as he said the word doll. I had a feeling that I would be called that a lot. My heart was beating fast, and not in a good way. The thumping in my chest was loud, almost the only thing I could hear.

"Now, every morning you are to be ready by seven a.m. That includes makeup, hair, showered. I will come down and make breakfast for you since you are younger than I expected and planned for. Your makeup is to be like a Barbie dolls. Your hair to be curled or straight, never wavy. You may put it in ponytails or pigtails, or just wear it down. You need to shower at least one time everyday, you may take two showers if you want. All the things you need are in the bathroom. Now I'll show you your wardrobe."

He walked over to a large white dresser that was across from my bed. He opened the doors and revealed a mix of pastel pink, purple, and mint green clothes. Mostly frilly dresses, an occasional pair of shorts or a jacket. Some white jeans with a colorful top, usually yellow or a brighter pink. There was lace on most of the dresses.

"Now, take off your clothes."

My senses filled with fear and tears began to well up in my eyes. I wasn't going to take off my clothes, I didn't know what he was going to do.

"Oh, yes, I forgot, I'm sorry."

He turned away after handing me a pastel pink dress, it had lace along the bottom and was fluffed out as well. I changed and handed him my old clothes.

"You may keep your undergarments on for now, but you will need to change into the ones I have bought for you later."

I nodded as he handed me a pair of white lace flats. He had me brush my hair and put a minimal amount of makeup on, for the sake of saving time.

"Now, let's go." He said as he walked to the kitchen.