Chapter 10

I thanked him and sat down at the table. I ate a green apple and drank a can of Arizona tea, which I was now allowed to have. Clancy sat left of me and my husband sat in front of me.

"I have big news doll."

"What is it, husband."

"I am no longer going to be your husband."

"What?"

I was surprised at this. Was he going to let me go or something? I had never dreamed it would happen.

"Clancy will be your husband."

I started at him with shock. Clancy stood up immediately, almost knocking over his chair as he did. It wasn't letting me go, but.. it was something, I guess.

"I can't be her wife, we aren't even legal age to marry, either of us!"

He ignored Clancy and stood up.

"From now on, you will call me master, or Ryan on days I say you may. You will both obey me. Clancy you are to call her doll, as will I. You are to follow the same rules as you have been."

"Okay." I said, my voice kind of shaky.

After all it was better than being "married" to someone much older than me I suppose. I'm wondering why he is doing this though. Theres always a reason, that usually benefits him not anyone else. Maybe it's to keep me and him occupied or something of that sort. Ryan left the room, after smiling at both of us in a look that was rarely seen, kindness, but a smirky kind of kindness. Not a genuine kindness by any means. He shut the door behind him and we heard the latch lock. I heard that sound a million times a day, I barely noticed it anymore. I was still in a state of shock. I looked over at Clancy who was staring at me with a confused expression crossing his face.

"How old are you?" He asked

"I'm fourteen. How about you?"

"I'm fifteen. Only a years difference. You're pretty, whats your name? Your actual name."

"My real name is Jessica. Yours is?"

"My real name is Clancy."

"How did he get you..?"

"He took me just like he did you. Simple."

"Oh, okay."

There was a brief silence before Clancy walked to his bedroom, the tap on the concrete floor from his Vans echoed through the empty room. I looked over to the direction of his room. My head was full of thoughts. I felt like i'd never sort them out. I walked over to the couch and turned a film on, hoping to distract myself from all the things in my head. Though I thought it would help trying to distract myself, it didn't. I soon wasn't paying attention to Pretty Women, it was just a background noise for my thoughts.

I was so confused.