So You're Dating My Daughter... Huh?

Start from the beginning

Irene walked out the office and into Seulgi's room. Closing the door, Irene leaned her back towards the door with her eyes widened.

"Are you alright, you look like you saw a ghost?!?" said Seulgi jokingly.
"I just told my dad we were dating and now he wants you in his office........"
"YOU SAID WHAT??!!!!"

"DONT KEEP HIM WAITING BEAR!!! IM REALLY SORRY!!""What's the worst thing he'll do to me

"What's the worst thing he'll do to me... get me fired?" Seulgi looked at Irene, but Irene just stared at Seulgi and shrugged her shoulders.
"OH GOD!!!" Seulgi eyes widened.

Seulgi's hands started to get sweaty as she was facing the door to Mr. Bae's office. And through the door you can her Mr. Bae.

"Seulgi! I can see your shadow through the gap under the door!"

Seulgi slowly opened the door and closed it gently.

"So You're Dating My Daughter... Huh?"
"Yes, sir" said Seulgi with her head down.
-Hahaha- Mr. Bae started laughing.
Seulgi was a bit confused but didn't say anything.
"You know Seulgi, I already know you guys have been dating! AND IM NOT MAD! I MEAN JUST AS LONG AS YOU KEEP MY PRINCESS SAFE AND MAKE HER HAPPY! THEN YOU HAVE MY BLESSINGS!" said Mr. Bae walking towards Seulgi.
"Uhhh... Sir, may I asked who told you?!?"
"Henry has been keeping me updated as well. I mean, you probably may have forgotten that you guys were a thing back then"
Seulgi was speechless and all she can do was nod her head.
"By the way Seulgi, I wanted to apologize of what happened back then. I knew how much Irene wanted to stay here in Korea, but I just can't leave her and her mother while I go overseas. So will you please forgive me!"
"Mr. Bae, that was a long time ago and I am not hurt anymore! So no... apology not accepted since there is not to apologize for. Besides matters the most is that, we are all happy and moved on. SO PLEASE MR. BAE LETS LEAVE EVERY BEHIND AND MOVE ON!" said Seulgi.

Mr. Bae nodded his head and Seulgi turned her back to leave the room, but before Seulgi could've opened the door, Mr. Bae called her.
"Hey Seulgi!"
"Yes sir?"
"I have this home that I bought and it is newly built last year, HOW ABOUT YOU AND IRENE MOVED IN TOGETHER! I MEAN IRENE ISN'T GOING LIVE WITH ME FOREVER, SHE IS 26 YEARS OLD AFTER-ALL. SOOO... WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS, I WILL BE HANDING HER TO YOU SINCE MY JOB HERE IS DONE."
"Sir, I will make sure that i will protect her and love her!"
"THATS GOOD TO HEAR SEULGI!"
Seulgi smiled and nodded her head. Then, Mr. Bae threw the keys of the house the two will moving into.

Seulgi walked into her room with Irene sitting of her bed looking scared and nervous.

"What did he say bear?" Irene looked upset.
Seulgi didn't say anything but started to pack her stuff.
"Bear?"
"I got fired..."
"I'm so sorry bear!!!"
Seulgi couldn't bear to see Irene look so upset so she turned around and hugged Irene by the hips and spin her around and kissed her!
"I'm joking Joohyun-ah! I didn't get fired!!" said Seulgi pinching Irene's cheeks.
"Wait what?!?" said the teared up bunny.
"He's okay with us being together and he gave me this!" holding up the keys.
"What's that?"
"It's the keys to our new home. He suggested that we move in together!!"
Irene punched Seulgi on her arm.
"Owww!!!! What is that for?!?"
"For always messing with me!!!! I was about to walk in to his office and tell him i'm leaving with you!!!"

The two started to pack up their stuff to move in to their new home.

(HEY GUYS WHATSUP!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT LAST FRIDAY I WENT TO SEE ATEEZ BECAUSE MY FRIEND HAD AN EXTRA TICKET! SOOOO.... YEAH! ATEEZ IS PROLLY THE FIRST BOY GROUP I ACTUALLY GOT INTO!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! BUT HERE YA GO!!! AND WHILE YOU GUYS ARE HERE GO STREAM MAMAMOOS GOGOBEBE!!!! CAUSE WE STAN VOCAL QUEENS!!!!😉👸)

* OH AND DID YOU GUYS WATCH THEIR WAGGY LIVE PERFORMANCE.... I SWEAR ONLY THEY WOULD😂😂

Thank you guy 14K!!!🎉🎉🎉