Day; Mare [finale]

A/N : finally it's the end guys. Here you go, and read the end note please ! enjoy <3

{UNEDITED}

•✯---------✧•♛•✧---------✯•

After a few days of a mind free of any type of stress or worry, you notice something must be bothering Jimin.

After your make up love making session days earlier, things pretty much had gotten back to normal, and you were absolutely glad, although, as said, you noticed he was a little stiff and off about some matter you were unaware of.

The young man and you were currently sitting comfortably on the bench in the campus gardens, while you tend to breathe in and appreciate the fresh air, while the prodigious man seems fully focused on his new drawing, you would have guessed it, of you.

You enjoyed taking in all his angelic and soft yet sharp features, and saw how he was quick to frown his brows unconsciously, and press his plush lips in a thin line, shaking his head from side to side, indicating he wasn't satisfied with the last line he traced.

You smile to yourself, enjoying the soothing view, and relax on the bench.

You admire the beauty of nature, mentally trying to pick out the names of all the diffrent species of flowers present around you. Winter wasn't over yet, but some were blossoming already.

You thought you were at peace, and could not possibly be more thankful for it, although you had planned to adress the matter with Jimin. You had in plan to wait though, not wanting to ruin the peaceful mood.

Jimin puffed out his cheeks in annoyance, obviously mad at himself, and this makes you chuckle. He hears it and looks up to you, raising a brow in question.

You just shake your head and roll your eyes, while he puts his stuff aside on the floor, to reach out for your hands, previously gently resting on your lap.

He intertwines your fingers and says,

"I know it may seem ridiculous, love, but this particular drawing is really important. The most important in fact." he grins because he knows how curious you are but he still hides his new art from you. It's a surprise, he had said when asked about it.

Although you really wanted to see it for yourself, or at least take a peek at it, you respected his decision and would wait until he finally unveils it.

"It's alright I trust you and I'll be patient" you say softly, caressing his palms trailing your fingertips to his knuckles while a small smile tugs your lips upwards.

"Good girl. Patience is always the key" he replies back.

"I guess it is" you trail off thinking about how you prayed and hoped to get out of that hell hole years ago and then one day your prayers were answered and you finally were able to leave.

Patience.

He runs his thumbs on the back of your hand and you sigh in content. Seconds later his fingers are barely felt on the high of your cheek and you close your eyes, focusing on his gentle touch.

You love him.

just as he loves you.

You and Jimin enjoy your little moment of peace and calm a little while longer and finally head back to his dorm.

•✯---------✧•♛•✧---------✯•

"Minji ?"

"Yeah ?"