I.

A/N : hi yall ! I'm writing this because this book will end in 5 chapters or so. And I also would like to announce my new Jungkook Fanfic already available on my profile ! It's called « Bumped Into You » I really hope you enjoy it as well :) thx for your support.

He knew it was her. He just knew. He felt it deep inside of his gut. But he could not accept it. He would not allow himself to fall in this dark cycle again. Never. He promised to himself.

Phoebes POV

Here you are Phoebe. Finally. The day has come. Today is a new day, a new start, a new beginning. And I wont let anyone take it away from me

After what happened three years ago, Im finally willing to try again and live. Just LIVE. 

Three years ago, I had an accident. As I was walking back home just like any other day, I got kidnapped. A black van had stopped in front of me for no reason and I immediately understood and felt something was wrong. Someone grabbed me from behind and placed a hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I was harshly thrown into the the trunk, and everything went pitch black.

The funny thing is, I've always been really careful about these things. Walking alone in the streets, not talking to strangers and what not...But that very day, it was different. My caution didnt matter at that time, that stranger got me. Got me HARD.

Anyways, I was held captive for almost 4 months until I was found, nearly dead, in a cold, dirty, scary & dark basement. As I was unconscious, I was only able to hear voices and see blurred figures hovering me, then feeling my bruised and weak body being lifted up. At this moment I knew it, I just knew : I was saved.

Three years ago, I was 19 years old, innocent, naive and scared of the outside world. But if only I had known it was only the beginning...Of much more.

However, during my recovery I managed to block the traumatic event away.

The doctors said it was quite common for the patient to completely shut off the memories to stop the pain and reminiscence. And that is exactly what I did.

Funny how the human body protects itself as a determined knight in armour, ready to raise his sword to defend himself.

Today, Im 22 years old, and Im starting my year at the famous Seoul Academy Of Arts. A big dream of mine.

You may ask about my family, or where Im from. Well, after what happened, my relationship with my father really downgraded to the point where we could not stand each other. My mom, I had nothing against her, but she could not do anything. I know she loves me, more than her own life. But I decided to drift away and leave. Starting fresh. I was born and raised in the U.S and just moved to South Korea because I got accepted at my dream campus.

Enough of my boring background story, I push all these thoughts away and step closer to the entrance door.

The campus was breathtakingly built, everything was brand new, shiny, luxurious and reflected perfection. I have always dreamt of this.

I took law studies aside from Arts, that I studied at home. At campus, I only focused on arts. I dance and sing. Lets go to the studio, I finished all my classes after a very long first day.

I walked down towards the many studios allowed to students and saw one was empty and so free. I checked twice just in case and pushed open the door. As I place my manicured hand on the doorknob, just about to turn it, a voice spoke behind me.

« Can I help you ? » a he said calmly

« Umhh, actually its okay, t-thank » you my voice shut down as I quickly turned around to be faced with a strangely intriguing figure. He must have noticed my intense staring, cause then he got closer to me, almost closing completely he gap between our bodies to finally whisper in my ear, so close I felt his hot breath tickling my bear neck

« Im glad to see you Phoebe »