Closer

" And why exactly would you want to stay...J ?" I asked in return mimicking him as I rose my eyebrow

At that, bunny Jungkook giggled, still on my lap. He definitely has a thigh kink.

"Because I want to." Jimin said back with a serious look as his glare shoot daggers at Jungkook, who did not seem to care one bit, even though he noticed.

Whatever

"Jungkook get off." he then ordered to the younger one.

"No" Jungkook brushed off the order.

Jimin was boiling up with anger at this point, I could notice his face tensing and he was just about to snap.

What's that Park Jimin ? Jealousy ?

Being cheeky as hell, I decided to go even further and play Jungkook's game and tease the Jimin even more.

"Why do you want him to get off ? In case you forgot, it's my lap we're talking about so I get to decide what occurs..."

"Weren't you asking him to get off just a few seconds ago ?" he scoffed, as he tilted his head to the side, knowing he was right.

"Well, yeah, maybe...but I changed my mind. It's comfortable this way" I started brushing my fingers through Jungkook's hair softly and appreciating the awkward softness of his chocolate locks.

Jungkook let a smile appear.

"Plus...it wouldn't be the first time" I said at last

"What ?" Jimin asked in utter shock and disappointment.

This is so funny

Yeah it was. But just for a mere moment.

I could notice Jimin's prominent Adam's Apple bobbing up and down quickly.

He gulped hard.

"Fine" he muttered.

For some odd reason, I had this feeling. This strange and familiar feeling.

I could sense sadness and a tad bit of pain in his voice.

Is me acting touchy and affectionate towards Jungkook going to help me break the ice and finally get under this psycho Jimin's cold skin ?

Well I guess I'll find out soon enough I told myself...internally laughing at the situation.

And I did. But it took longer than expected

I continued caressing bunny's hair and he slowly let his lid down, falling asleep.

Honestly such a kid.

I completely forgot about Jimin's presence as the ladder sat on the floor, next to the bench, knees up looking forward.

He could have just go, but no, he just, stayed there.

I laid my eyes on the muscle pig resting on me, and a smile crept up to my face.

He is absolutely adorable.

"Really ? Am I that adorable ?" he asked and raised a brow as I stopped my moving hand with widened eyes...

Did I just, say that out loud ?

Gosh..Watch your mouth

"To answer frankly your question, yeah you're quite adorable" I answered honestly.

I was already in the mud anyways, why lie ?

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, which was now resting on his head and said "I never told you to stop" he smirked and closed his eyes again.