Fear of Losing; You

•✯---------✧•♛•✧---------✯• 

OMG GUYS MY NEW JUNGKOOK FANFIC IS NOW AVAILABLE ENJOYYYYYY

A/N : pheww, emotional one. 5 Chapters or so left babies, thank you ! *slightly triggering content. also, should I do a THREESOME ? (JiminXPhoebeXJungkook) before the end ? Because I've been thinking about it and a few people might have suggested I do one as well...mehhhh IDK TELL ME

{UNEDITED}

Fear. Freeze. Bewilderment.

You were absolutely frozen at the sight in front of your eyes. You never imagined he would have gone that far.

"J-Jimin !" You scream and walk so fast on the wet floor you almost slipped and died right there and then.

Jimin is in the bathtub, water still running and leaking onto the cold tiled floor.

There was another thing that scares you more than anything,

The water was red.
All red.
All you see is red, and you're about to lose it.

His body almost entirely submerged in the water, his hands hanging loose alongside his unconscious form, and his skin tone fairly pale.

You kneel harshly and throw your hands in the water to grab him by the shoulders and get him out, struggling against the powerful water splashes and the lifting of his weight.

You groan in effort and let out a few cries when you finally get him completely out of the tub.
He was still wearing his clothes and they were of course soaked. You're soaked as well, but you couldn't care less.

You whimper breathlessly and cup his cheeks, so cold and turning white.
You search for the potential wound and find cuts and slits on both his wrists.

You cringe at the sight of the deep cuts through his flesh and your stomach turns.
You manage to grab your phone and quickly call the ambulance. Once the call ends, you bring him to your chest, hands tucked in his mane and plant your head on top of his, desperate and lost in utter pain.

"J-Jimin don't you fucking dare do this to me do you understand me ? I don't care, I don't care what you did, but p-please not you too" you cry out in pain at the sight of him nearly dead.

You had already checked his pulse, and it was still there, slow, and weak, but still there.

You caress his wet hair and plead him over and over, praying out loud that something happens.
You can't help but place a small and humid kiss on his purplish lips. You close your eyes and allow your warm tears to land on his cold skin once you realize he doesn't kiss back and you feel guilty at once.