Cheetos // chapter 26

Sunday

Sals POV:

A blob like thing stood or floated In front of me in the treehouse.

"_a_ p__as_, y__ n_e__ _o le_v_"

[sal please, you need to leave]

"What the fuck" Larry said

"_t is_'_ _af_ fo_ _o_ _ere. L_av_, k_ep la__y sa_e"

[it isn't safe for you here. Leave, keep Larry safe]

"What are you saying" I calmly say

"L_a_e"

[leave]

"P_ea_e"

[please]
And with one scream it was gone.

"Sally I have a bad feeling in my stomach about this"
"Larry it's ok"

"Sal what if"

A long pause

"What if that was like... my dad?"

"Larry I don't-"

"Sal, it showed up from a picture of him... I don't know what else it would mean"

"BOYYSSS COME GET YA FUCKIN SANDWICHES" Lisa screamed, interrupting our conversation. I looked towards Larry, he nodded.

"Let's go get 'ya fuckin sandwiches'" Larry said mockingly.

We made our way down. Larry was acting weird but I decided not to mention it. We ate lunch and chilled for the rest of the day. Larry sent me to the store to get some Cheetos. I was a bit confused but he gave me money to go buy Cheetos so why not.

Travis's pov:

We got home and I plopped down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I hate being here but in a way it's comforting being back. That's is, until my dad came in, my mom with him now.

"Travis please sit up" my father said. He was a lot nicer to me when my mother was around.

"Me and your mother have decided you are to move out."

"What?"

"Yes. We do not want this behavior in our home"

Everything they're saying is bullshit. The smartest thing to do at this time would be to lash out, further proving their point, then I can move out.

"that's bullshit!"

"Travis Phelps!"

"This is what we're talking about. You are to be out by Saturday."

"Fuck you two!"

"TRAVIS!"

They walk out of my room, my mom giving me a loom as to say "you're welcome"

She knows my father hits me. She knows I'm miserable. She's trying to help me.

Sally's pov:

I ran into ash at the store so after I bought the cheetos we went on a walk. It took a while but I figured Larry wouldn't mind, after all, all he wanted was Cheetos. I check the time and figure I should get home. I say goodbye to ash and then walk back to Larry's. I open his bedroom door and he's sitting on the floor, surrounded by empty beer bottles.

"Jesus Larry, what the fuck is wrong with you"

"Sall*burp*lyyy"

"Larry you're drunk!"

"No.."

I throw the Cheetos at him and storm out of his apartment and into my own. What the fuck is wrong with him!