Skip // Chapter 12

Monday
My vison came back quickly, blurred but I was still able to see , through a scarf?

I look up and see ash, she's kneeling by my side, her scarf on my face to cover it. Larry! Where is Larry? I look around, he's on top of Travis, beating him into the ground. Kim came out from her counter and pulled the two boys apart, she was surprisingly strong. Larry walked up to me, grabbed my prosthetic from the ground next to me and helped me up, making sure to keep my face covered with his jacket. We walked past Travis, he was crying on the ground, his nose bleeding and a gap in his mouth, one of his teeth was gone.

"L- Larry? What"

"Shush sal we can talk once we're out of this shit hole."

He guided me out the door and back to the apartments, once we got there he took me to the treehouse.

"Larry what the fuck is happening."

He handed me my mask, cracked and the straps and clasps broken.

"You tell me. You went to the bathroom, what happened then"

I sat for a second trying to remember everything.

" well, I uhm. I went to he bathroom to splash some water in my face after thinking about the Bologna, then I put it back on and everything fell away, I looked in the mirror and my face was all bloody. I fell on the ground and that's when Travis came in"

I said, my voice shaking. Larry could tell I was shaken up and he rubbed my back.
"He punched me and broke my mask, the bottom. Then I punched him and walked out. I don't know what happened after"
"It ok, everything is over now, I'll tell you what happened" he said, giving me a side hug.
"When you came out I could tell you were a bit out of it, then I saw Travis, he came up behind and unclipped your mask, punched you, and you fell on the floor. Ash ran over to see if you were ok and cover your face, I beat up Travis, I think you saw everything after that"

"Yeah"

I looked down at my broken mask and cried.

"Hey hey hey, sal it's ok we will fix it. My mom will help you, she'll understand"
Lisa had seen me without my mask before. I've broken my mask a few times, falling off Larry's bed, getting hit by Travis, making other things. It was usually just the straps or clasps that broke. She help me when I broke it. She'd temporarily fix it with glue and a paper clip or something and my dad would order a new one. I usually had a spare one that looked identical but I already used that one. It was the one I'm wearing now. I have a clown mask, a Jason mask and a plane white mask too though so I'd be able to wear one of those until dad ordered me a new one.

"Ok. Thank you Larry face"

"You're  welcome sal"

I rested my head on his shoulder as he played with my hair. 

Larry's POV:

Today has been fucking wild. We were calming down now. Sal was leaning against me, I was playing with his hair. It was soft. He was so peaceful, and perfect. God dammit Larry. Last time you thought these things so much shit happened. You guys are friends. Keep it that way. My face couldn't help but blush when he fell asleep and skunked down to the point where he was laying his head on my lap. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket, moved sal up so he was laying on my chest, putting the pillow under my head and the blanket on us. He is so god damn cute. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up lovebirds"

I hear as the crash of things being thrown down breaks my eardrums. I sat up as I tried to grasp reality. It was ash coming up with our back packs.

"Ugh hey ash"

I look down at Sally. He's starting to wake up. I grab his Jason mask from the other side of the room. (He brought it over one time when we watched Friday the 13th) I gave it to him as he sat up. Confused for a second, he seemed to remember what happened and put the mask on.

Sally's pov:

I woke up In the treehouse next to Larry who was handing me my Jason mask. Why? Oh right. I clamped it on my face and looked at the two of them.

"Hey?" They were both looking at me and then cracked up. Right the mask.

"Sally oh mygosh" ash said laughing.

"Sal let me go get the white mask from your drawer" he said trying not to laugh. I gave him the keys and he climbed down, leaving me alone with Ashley.

"Sal I've gotta ask you something"

"Yeah? What is it?"

" I know it's super weird for me to ask you this but I'm one of your BEST friends and I'm really curious...."

I look at her confused and kind of nervous.

"Did you and Larry fuck at the party"

"Wh- uh what n-nO, we just, ok maybe"

" I knew it!"

My face was red. How the fuck....

" ok Sally I got your mask, I think I scared gizmo but he's fine"

I took off my mask and let Larry strap mine to my face.

"Thanks Lar"

I think he could tell i was blushing. Oh no.

We all talked and messed around for the rest of the night before Ashley drove home. I went home and told dad about my nightmares. I fell asleep fairly quickly and for the first time in at least two months, I didn't have a nightmare.

————

Ooooof I literally love this chapter it's so cute and oof. I've figured out  what I'm doing with this chapter and OOOF. It's gonna play out in the next few chapters 😉 love y'all!

-gearboi-