Scream//chapter 40

Travis was pinned down to the floor, ropes attached to his arms and legs to restrain him. Todd did his little ritual or whatever the fuck he was doing. He walked around Travis, chanting some Latin of German or some ducking language. Travis had his eyes closed, but I could see water coming down his face. Todd finished chanting and Travis opened his eyes, completely red. He blinked a few times and then He started  trying to attack us. Todd did his thing and 'trapped' the demon in this weird sculpture his parents had. Travis was passed clean out. Todd said it was best to not mess with him. Then we drove to Lake Wendigo and We took the sculpture thing and threw it into the lake. It felt like a weight was lifted. We checked around the apartments when we got back. Everyone was fine. Travis was quite angry we left him though. I gave Sally a kiss on the forehead of his prosthetic.
"We did it"
"I love you larry" Sal said, pulling me into another kiss.
————
Sals POV
The four of us and Ashley all went to lake Wendigo. The sculpture thing the demon was trapped in or whatever was now covered In duck tape.
We took it out to the edge of the water. Todd looked to me and nodded. He chucked the sculpture to the middle of the lake.
"That should be able to contain it for a good decade at least. Good work guys"
"Yeah haha" Larry laughed.
"I feel like screaming right now." I said, kind of joking
"Then let's do it." Ashley responded
"What?" I said very confused.
"Let's all scream, on the count of three
1"
I unclipped my mask and held it to my face with my hand.
"2"
I took a deep breath.
"3"
I took of my prosthetic and screamed. I screamed until my lungs gave up. We all did.
———
AHHHHH ITS ALMOST OVER
That's it for the overall storyline, I have one more story but it's set a few years after this. Sorry it's so cheesyyy
-gearboi-