Too fucking normal// chapter 32

I walk through the empty halls of my old school (Nockfell high). I see pictures of people I used to know. Why am I here again? I turn my head and I'm holding the hand of Travis Phelps.
"Travis?"
I get a smack in the face.
"Who the fuck gave you permission to talk"
I try to break away from his hand but I can't. He's getting angrier the more I try. He pushes me to the ground and pins me there.
"Stop fighting me bitch. And take off that ugly ask mask"
Without being able to answer, he rips off my mask and throws it across the hall.
"Let's get out of here babe"
Thar word is like a knife stabbing me. Who the fuck does he think he's talking to?
I break my hand away from his grip and run, grabbing my prosthetic before sprinting out of the door. Adrenaline keeps me going as I run far enough away that it would take awhile for him to find me. I stop running and strap on my prosthetic. My head starts spinning as I drop to the ground.
I wake up in a car, Travis sitting next to me driving.
"W-where are we going"
I say, confused.
"To a place where you can't run away from me Freak"
I put down the sun screen and open the mirror part. My face is bloody and bruised on top of my already scarred features.
We pull up to a gross motel and he grabs my wrist and drags me to the room.
He sets his stuff down on the bed after locking the door. Reaching into his suitcase he pulls out a dress type nightgown thing.
"Put this on" he says, pushing it to my chest.
I stand there until he puts up a fist, scared, I obey his orders. It's a truly awful dress.
"I'm going to the bathroom, don't you even think about escaping"
Stupid. He's a fucking idiot.
He locks himself in the bathroom, I grab his keys and quietly open and close the door to leave. I turn on his car after getting in and drive as fast as I feel safe. I see Travis in the rear view mirror, his pants falling down, his face filled with anger. I look back, flipping him off, when I feel myself swerve off the road and the car flips .

Thursday
2:00am
I wake up in a sweat. Larry still fast asleep. I tap on his shoulder to try and wake him with no avail. I start crying when the door opens and a small meow comes from that direction. Gizmo jumps up on the bed and cuddles with me until I fall asleep.

8:00
Larry and I talk about my dream last night via note passing in class. We weren't late today.
The bell ring and Ashley walks up to me.
"Hey Sal how're you?"
"Fine."
"Ok. You sure?"
"Yeah"
"Well, Todd told me to tell you that, he's sick today but when schools over, to go to his house so you can get the gear boy"
"Ok"
She walks away and Larry starts talking.
"We should go see Megan tonight"
"Yeah, I've been wondering how she's doing"
"Hey, can I go with you guys?" Travis interrupts.
"Uh, Yeah" I say.
We get to our next class and get to our seats.
Two more classes pass and we're off to lunch.
"And then she was like, don't fucking talk to me, it was crazy!" Ashley gossips to us.
"Girls are fucking wild" Larry says.
"Yeah" I agree.
We sit down at our table with our lunches.
"Ashley, have you been doing okay? Yknow, with everything that happened the other day?"
"Yeah, I had a nightmare last night, but nothing more"
"Everything is so fucking weird yet so normal at the same time" Larry says
"What do you mean?" Ashley asks
"I know! It's like.... it's a bad thing then everything is normal. I can't help feel something really bad is going to happen soon." I say.
"I see what you mean." Ashley agrees.
"Well let's wish all of us luck" Larry jokes.
We finish our lunch and then the rest of the school day goes by quickly.
Travis, Larry and I head to Todd's house to get the gear boy.
"Dude you look like shit!" Larry tells Todd.
"I feel like shiittt" Todd groans.
"Well I don't want to get whatever sickness you have so we're gonna grab the gear boy and get out of here" I say
"Ok, bye"
We leave with the gear boy and travel up the elevator to floor 5.
"Megan? Are you here"
The little girl appears in front of us.
"Hi Sally face!!!!!Hi Larry face!!!Hi Travis!"
"Hello Megan! So nice to see you!" I say.
"Where were you Sally face?"
"Oh, this thingy blew up and we had to get it fixed... are you liking your newly renovated room?"
"Yes! It's so cool!"
"Glad you like it, we worked our asse- butts off to clean this place" Larry says
"Haha, Travis! Are you still scared." Megan said.
Travis looks a little embarrassed.
"Uh... n-no not anymore" he takes a necklace and hands it to her.
"Travis why did you have her necklace???"
Larry said annoyed and angry.
"Larry face, it's ok! I let him."
"Ok...."
you could tell Larry was still annoyed.
We talked to Megan for a little longer before she had to go.
Travis went home and me and Larry went to his apartment and went to sleep. Everything is too fucking
———————
The nightmare I believe was inspired by a nightmare sal had in "blue screens" by torude. I could be wrong tho.
-gearboi-