Voices // Chapter 8

A/n:

Trigger warnings: slight smut, underage drinking, thoughts of self harm, thoughts of suicide and a suicide.

This has episode four spoilers  so if you haven't played/ watched that episode, beware of that. Now let's start the chapter:

Sunday

"Hey Sal"
I hear a familiar voice say. I woke up with a hangover migraine.

"Ashley ?"

I looked around and I was in Larry's room on his bed with him. Ashley was sitting on the beanbag across the room.
"Wake up sleepy heads!"
I sit up realizing my prosthetic was off. Ashley had already been looking away though. I saw my things in a pile on Larry's night stand. My phone and jacket along with the choker and necklace ash let me wear.
"Shit what happened?"
" well I wanted to go home and I found Larry passed out on the couch with an empty beer and Todd gave me the key to the room you were in. You both looked trashed so I decided to bring you both here and help you dumbasses with your hangovers"
"Thanks ash, it means a lot"
Ashley left the other room and I could smell what I thought was French toast. Larry still lied still, peaceful and calm. I kissed his forehead before slapping him across the face to wake him up.
"Uhhh you dickhole"

"Love you too Lar bear. Ash is making us some French toast!"
I looked down and realized my bandages were visible. Larry almost immediately noticed what was happening and he took a hoodie from the closet. I fixed my hair into pigtails and caught a glimpse of Larry shirtless behind me changing. I felt my face heat up but it was ok because I'm wearing my mask. I still don't quite know if what happened last night was just a mix of alcohol and hormones or if he actually had feelings for me.
"Sal?"
He said. This startled me.
"Yeah?"
"....about last night"
This bitch. It was like he could read my mind.
"Oh god, I'm sorry I"
" Sal Its my fault I shouldn't hav-"
"have What? You say that like it was all just a mistake!"
"No I! Sal..."
He got closer to me and undid the last clasp on my mask.
"I love you"
He pulled me into a kiss, I kissed back of course. We only pulled away to catch our breath.
"I love you too larry"
I whisper in his ear before kissing him once more. That's when Ashley walked in with two plates. Larry pulled away very quickly, before ash noticed what was happening.
"There sal I think your mask is fixed"
He said before grabbing the plate from Ashley and walking out to the living room. Me and ash both following behind him with our plates . I sat in the middle, sandwiched between Ashley and Larry. It was a Sunday and we had to go to school tomorrow which I was complaining about while the other two mindlessly watched the tv, ignoring me. I still wasn't sure if Larry actually meant he loved me or he was trying to shut me up. He tried apologizing like it was a mistake and he was just drunk . I was drunk too and probably shouldn't have confessed my love like that but he made it sound like he just wanted to hookup and he didn't love me.  A little while passed when Larry spilled his cup of water on my lap and where I was sitting on the couch.
"Fuck dude I'm so sorry"
He said as I stood up.
" you can borrow a pair of my sweats bro"
"Thanks I guess"
I walked into his room and grabbed a pair of black sweats to wear. I changed quickly and headed back into the living room.
"Larry where am I supposed to sit now?"
"Just sit on my lap bro"
ash looked like she was going to say something but then went back to watching the tv. I walked over to Larry, sitting on his lap but not blocking his vision. I felt safe like this. Like he was ready to protect me. I felt loved. What were we? We hooked up at the party, was he just going to forget that and move on? I still love him though. I let myself tune into the tv to forget about all of then for a few minutes until I felt something. I was still sitting on Larry's lap but I think he was hard? Jesus Christ. He started to kiss the back of my neck, making sure Ashley wasn't noticing.
"Uh I have to go"