Terrance//chapter 36

Sunday
Sallys pov

Me and Larry were in a room, the only light coming from a guitar I was holding. We couldn't see anything. As my vision gradually returns, I notice that We're on the roof. A giant crystal is in the way of the ladder to floor five. It had these circles on it. In the middle there was a symbol. It looked kind of like a capital n. I looked to Larry, he shrugged. The guitar was lighting up now. I played it and a different symbol appeared in red if I played the wrong one. Finally I selected the right one. Nothing seemed to happen until the crystal suddenly broke, leaving a hole in the roof for us to jump down. Larry jumped down and then helped me. When we both got down we saw the man, he was rocking back and fourth saying something really cryptic.

"Their souls, they are polluted. You need to leave this place. It is filled with the darkness. Your soul will be tainted."

I looked to Larry and then the man disappeared when I looked back. We went out into the hall, the elevator wouldn't work. Another crystal blocked Megan's apartment. I got the symbol correct quicker this time and we dropped down to floor 4. We walked into 402, my dad was there. He was connected to the floor and ceiling with these tentacle like thingies. His eyes were white and glowing. He couldn't hear us. We walked out and got another crystal. Crystal after crystal, apartment after apartment of white-eyed residents, none of them could hear us. We made it down to level one. Terrence was looking out, his eyes open wide, but not completely white. Todd. We need to check on Todd. We walk to his apartment and his parents are the same white eyed creatures. We go into Todd's room. He's pacing around, completely normal looking. Travis is sitting at his desk, also normal.

"Sally, Larry, something is wrong. I think the cult is operating again. Something is wrong here" Todd said, paranoid.

"Come on, let's go" I say.

Travis, Larry, and Todd follow me, larry holding my hand as I led them to the apartments entrance. We passed Terrence's room. Is was open but pitch black inside. I looked back at them and they nodded. I slowly walked in. The door closed behind us when we all walked in. The lights suddenly came on. It was Terence but, he was part of this disgusting green monster.
————

Lmao sorry, you all know what's gonna happen next so make sure to brace yourself for the next chapters.

-gearboi-