Knock // chapter 18

Friday
Sals POV:

Me and Larry are waking home from school. We pass the mini mart and see Travis back there smoking.we don't really think about it. It's the first day of me and Larry dating. We aren't awkward or anything though. When we get to his house he takes me to his room. He locks the front door and his room. Weird.

I take off my prosthetic and We get out our homework. We only had homework for art. Larry was exited about it but I'm shit at this creativity stuff. Larry helps me draw. The assignment was to draw a feeling. I chose love. I know it's cheesy but what the fuck else am I supposed to think of? Larry helps me draw this. I throw the notepad across the room in frustration and flop back on Larry's bed. Larry flops next to me. I turn over and look at him. God I love him.

I can't stop just looking at him, hes such a beautiful boy.  His smile just lights up a whole room and he looks so adorable and dorky with the gap between his teeth, the way his nose scrunches up and his eyes shut tight when hes really, truly happy.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the back door that leads out to the treehouse.
I opened the door and it was Travis. He looked like shit. He had tissues stuffed up his nose and a red hand mark on his cheek. His eyes were puffy and red, cheeks stained from crying.
"What do you want Travis"
—————

-gearboi-