Answer. // chapter 14

Tuesday
Larry's POV:
Tons of photocopies of the not I wrote for sal were around the school. Oh fuck. It must have fallen out of my pocket. There had to be hundreds of them, they were everywhere like the one scene where Regina George spread the pages of the burn book. Who the fuck did this.Travis. He stood by the boys bathroom entrance with a shit eating grin on his face. That when I saw Sally. He was reading the note. a copy was taped to his locker. Holy fucking shit. Sal has probably finished the letter by now. Travis. I need to get to that fucking prick. I push through the people getting to their classes and get to Travis.

"Ha, now the whole school knows your a fucking fag Larry Johnson"

I couldn't take it. I've heard him use this word so many times and I've learned to ignore it but it's different now.

I punched him in the gut.

"G-go off with your little boyfriend you homo" He sputtered out while holding his stomach.

I pinned him to the ground and beat the shit out of him. He only got a few punches back.

"LARRY"

It was ash. She pulled me off of him, holding my arms back so I couldn't hit him. How the fuck is she stronger than me? I see sal, he's looking at the note again. Confused. He looked up from the piece of paper and looked at me, you could barely tell but he was crying under his mask. Fuck. I broke away from Ashley and ran out of the school past sal. I upset him. He didn't want this. I shouldn't have been so stupid. I never should have written that fucking note.i went home and inside, locking my door before flopping on the bed. I fall asleep looking up at the ceiling thinking about how much of a fuck up I am. {edgy amiright?}

Sals POV:

the bell rang and I made my way to my fifth period, still holding the note. When Did Larry write this? Did he want me to see this? Who put these around the school? Where the FUCK is Larry?

-(time skiip)-

School is over now, I have new medication to help with my nightmares. I'm walking to the apartments now, I can call Larry.

No awnser.

Voicemail:

"Hey Larry, you left without saying anything. Are you ok? I'm coming over in a little bit, I want to check on you"

It's best to not mention the letter.

Ten minutes pass.

Voicemail:

"Larry I'm at my apartment now, I need to clean gizmos shit box, I'll be down in a few."

I did my chores and made my way out the door.

Voicemail:

"I'm on my way now Lar"

"It'd be cool if you could awnser"

"Please larry"

I walked to his apartment after getting on and off of the elevator. The door was locked. It wasn't usually locked. I forgot my key upstairs. If the door is locked I guess Larry is probably doing something. I knocked without an answer.

Voicemail:

"I'm outside now but I'm going to my apartment. Please text me that you're ok"

I got home and stared at the ceiling. Today is shit.

Thursday the week after
All of that happened on Tuesday. It's Been a week now. We've No school since Tuesday because it snowed. My medication has been working well, I have only had one nightmare since, it was a lot more real feeling and scary. No texts from Larry but Lisa says he's doing fine. Why won't he text me? Did I do something? I look over at the clock.

10:07

I should go to bed.

I stared at the ceiling before falling asleep.

I was looking up at my ceiling still. It felt odd though. The clock read 12:12, just like Mrs. Packerton's clock. I had a weird feeling. I walk to the kitchen, larry is standing there, chopping something.

"What are you doing in my house? It's like 12 o clock"

He turned to me holding the knife out, his eyes a bright red, blood dripping from them like tears.

"Larry?"

He walked towards me with the knife and pulled me into him.

"L-Larry face?"

He ripped off my mask, throwing it to the ground and shattering it. He held up the knife and drove it in my shoulder.

"Larry I'm

Sorry"

I'm not sure what I'm sorry for but I felt I needed to say that. Feeling dizzy I fell to the ground backwards, I never hit the ground. Everything was underwater now. I'm struggling for air now. I see it. My mask. It's there. I reach my arm out but can't seem to grab it, it's floating up, the lack of air choking me, something grabs my foot and pulls me down, I let out the rest of  my air trying to scream. There's no one to help me. Air is entering my lungs. I feel myself slipping away.  Am I dying? I'm dying. I'm less myself, the last of my life slips away.

I wake up in a sweat. The time is 12:12. Tears are streaming down my face. I pick up my walkie talkie.

"Larry face"

I pause as if I'm going to get an answer.

"Larry I know you don't want to talk to me but... I"

I start crying, my voice breaking as I talk.

"I just had a nightmare, I-"

I set down my walkie talkie. I'm stupid for thinking he's answer.

———-
Here's a sad boi chapter for y'all. I'm getting a lot of positive responses from this story and I just wanna say thank you for voting and reading my story, I work really hard on writing it and I appreciate the fact that some people like my story. Love you 💖😫👊
-gearboi-